• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost everything I think[Bluestacks]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

I was trying to install Bluestacks over the current one I had. And I think I lost my save files. Bluestacks won't even install anymore, it says its installed but it isn't. And the install just stood there. I think I lost both my JPN game and my NA game on it. I got both on my phone but on Bluestacks I was further....especially on JPN version.....there is no way to find out because bluestacks can't be installed anymore it seems. WTF is going on. Why is this happening to me.....You don't even know how pissed off I am right now. And I just did the 3k draw today and got Sephiroth JUST SO I CAN LOSE IT!!!????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Did you back up to Facebook/whatever? First thing to ask. If you did, you don't have to do anything. (since i've had trouble with my phone before, I made sure to link my account to facebook.) Just restore it.

If you didn't you may be in trouble. I've heard of people getting their accounts back SOMETIMES if they know the id with NA, but that's really iffy.

FFxStrife

I had bad experiences with Bluestacks and I don't use it anymore, I'd recommend Nox App Player over it.

As for your data, if you didn't link it to Facebook or any social media you might have lost it.

LingeringVanitas

I don't have any social media accounts.....but I think I got screenshots of both of my games showing the "ID"....but I am not sure. But I don't know if that would even matter.

I got my bluestacks folder that was inside my "program data" folder which is over 8gb in size....I would trust the files and saves would be inside that. So, I am reinstalling then I am gonna transfir that folder back to the one that gets installed. And see what happens if not.....I guess I'd have to start over......
T___T and ya may get another app player instead.....gonna take weeks and weeks to get back to where I was on it....

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Just make a facebook account for the sake of backing up your account. If you're going to continue to pour hours into this game, you should have a plan b!

LingeringVanitas

Nox App player is useless. The game doesn't even work at all with it. Not on my system.
......I can't believe this is happening to me. And right now I cant get on my phone one because Im over the data limit...so I cant play until like friday

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Lingering; Does your phone support Wi-Fi? Do you have it in your house/apartment?

If you have the network password you can set your phone up to use the wifi, and not use any data at all. I can get my camera and take a pic of where to do it if you want me to (Be warned, I'll 'shoop out our wifi network info to be on the safe side) on my Samsung. All Android is the same..

Anyway just get your network password and the information, and, as long as you're home, data problems should be a thing of the past.

Zero_Rock

Awards
This happened to me as well on bluestacks... Was playing the JP version all OK, then it asked me to update via browser or googleplay, I chose googleplay and then it said "Not available in your country" and I couldn't get past that screen (I downloaded the game via APK) I, then decided to re-install the game and my save was..... :'(

LingeringVanitas

got bluestacks again, got the games installed. I plan on backing up my saves this time for sure.....
but...got a LONG way to go to get my progress back -__-

Zero_Rock

Awards
What worries me more is that in September when KHX (PC) ends, we might be able to get stuff from our account to the KHUx, thing is, I already used the Avatar Link thing so... yeah, my case is bad, like real bad D:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
What worries me more is that in September when KHX (PC) ends, we might be able to get stuff from our account to the KHUx, thing is, I already used the Avatar Link thing so... yeah, my case is bad, like real bad D:
Same here, I also have the Avatar Link set up with my JPUx account.
I'm also hoping that they'll make it possible to completely transfer all of our avatar parts from X over into Ux in September (the Avatar Link only syncs appearances), I'd hate to lose everything I'd put so much time into getting for my X avatar. Not to mention, there are people who've paid a good deal of money for the limited Kingdom Box sets, too.
I know that there are JPN players who also feel the same way, hopefully SE is listening.

Awards
Daaamn, that's some bad luck... Dunno if it'll be helpful but your avatar is still in our jp party so I can easily find your ID.

LingeringVanitas

Except I never backed it up. So, I am not sure what I could do with that account without it being backed up. I'm surprised its still visible. I'd love to have it back but I don't see how since I can't go into it. You got to be able to go into it in order to back it up. I just don't see how. I already created a new save. I'm level 12 now on it.

Last edited:
Awards
Except I never backed it up. So, I am not sure what I could do with that account without it being backed up. I'm surprised its still visible. I'd love to have it back but I don't see how since I can't go into it. You got to be able to go into it in order to back it up. I just don't see how. I already created a new save. I'm level 12 now on it.

Im guessing the account is still visible because the files for it exist somewhere. Not sure though, I'm not an electronics expert... If you google it you might find someone who found a solution :/

If you still wish to be a member of our party there's a place for you :)

LingeringVanitas

Your sweet. I am now over level 20. I notice there is a 1500 draw for each category, I'm almost to 1500 already, I may do that today.
Maybe I can get some good medals right off the bat. I don't want to be on the team if I can't provide good medals yet. If you didn't get rid of my other account from the team I'd suggest keep it anyway for the "shared" medal I was sharing at least. I can't remember which one I was sharing, I think I was still sharing my Roxas but I can't remember. Once I get some good medals I will either PM you or post again in your recruitment thread.

Awards
Your sweet. I am now over level 20. I notice there is a 1500 draw for each category, I'm almost to 1500 already, I may do that today.
Maybe I can get some good medals right off the bat. I don't want to be on the team if I can't provide good medals yet. If you didn't get rid of my other account from the team I'd suggest keep it anyway for the "shared" medal I was sharing at least. I can't remember which one I was sharing, I think I was still sharing my Roxas but I can't remember. Once I get some good medals I will either PM you or post again in your recruitment thread.

Before you draw check Audo's post about the new draws so you'll know which medal is in which draw.

Hey, I understand your worry but we're totally fine with an average shared medal :) Besides you'll level up faster in a team which can help with raid bosses and usually ranks top 100. Anyway, its your choice so whenever you feel like it just send the message :)

Yup, your shared medal is a Roxas. Ok, since you've given your permission I'm keeping your avatar in the party for the shared medal :) If you ever want it removed just say so and I'll do it.

EDIT

The post about the new draws (walkthrough thread page 156, post #2333) isn't Audo's... My bad...

Coldcathode

I skimmed the thread so im sorry if this was already posted, but you should swap to andyroid, its the best android emulator hands down, it runs very well and just works great. Also easy to back up your android OS so you can just load it back up if you happen to run into issues. but be sure to connect to the square enix bridge to back up your progress in game =)

LingeringVanitas

I think I was able to back it up. I used my Google account, it seemed to have worked. It had some "red" words in japanese though on the game after it, but I translated the email and it said verification link, I clicked it. And then it brought me to another page. The Bridge Site, and I translated that and it said "Registration has been completed. Please return to the game screen. If you want to play the game at the new terminal, please log in with an account that you use to register."

Sounds like it worked.....

Zero_Rock

Awards
I think I was able to back it up. I used my Google account, it seemed to have worked. It had some "red" words in japanese though on the game after it, but I translated the email and it said verification link, I clicked it. And then it brought me to another page. The Bridge Site, and I translated that and it said "Registration has been completed. Please return to the game screen. If you want to play the game at the new terminal, please log in with an account that you use to register."

Sounds like it worked.....
Isn't this to REGISTER your new account, not to recover your lost one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back