• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost 3 rep points. Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I had 41 rep points, but I lost 3 and now I'm at 38. What happened to my other 3 points? I don't think I've done anything wrong, and there was no explanation if I did. :confused:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The first thing that comes to mind would be that the post which you got 3 rep points was deleted, but I don't know if that would remove the rep.
Or possibly it was someone saying like "Rep me bak plz" but I don't think mods remove that rep.

I don't know, it's quite a mystery.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The first thing that comes to mind would be that the post which you got 3 rep points was deleted, but I don't know if that would remove the rep.

Well I know that doesn't cause it couse I've been here sense March of 2005, and at least a few thread I've got rep in has eather been deleted or faded off the forum.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I just looked at that, too. But isn't there also an item that hides what you purchase, or something?

Even if you can, who would have the points? Don't those things that remove rep cost like 20,000 points? The richest user is 2,000.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I guess this mystery will remain unsolved. <.<

Must be some mod out there abusing their power by taking rep anyway from users without explanation.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah I'm missing 3 rep points to I have 3 neutral reps and 1 10 point rep from TMM and I only got 7 rep points total and there is no explanation for this.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well maybe it is because you posted something the mods didn't like but I don't think that a mod took away you rep points. Just go ask a mod if they know what happened they are here to help. I do think mods can we trusted because if one did then they would need a good reason.

Back