• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Losing it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

my source YouTube - Birth by Sleep, TGS2008 HQ trailer (English Subtitles) annnd this one, slightly different

YouTube - Better quality BBS trailer (eng subs)

Terra: I have a "friend". Awnser me Xehanort, What have you done to his heart?!
---
Ven: Who are you?
MX: Seems that you're losing it. However you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up. Now recover everything, and discover the truth!
----
Ven: (to aqua)We're 'friends'. . . Therefore I wanted to ask you something. Erase me.

First thing that bugs me, obviously, Ven knew who they were looking for. They knew they wanted to find MX so how wouldn't he know. Unless he was losing his memory, which is a very common theme in kingdom hearts (which they insist on dragging out...XD)

Is that what MX is reffering to, what Ven is "losing"? What interest would he have in destroying Ven's memory, he doesn't have much motive for that. I think he was losing his heart, and the memory loss was a side effect. He is told "in order to obtain it, give up." followed by, what seems to be an assult from MX.

Ven wouldn't just succumb to what MX says. If his nature is similar to Sora's nature, it would not be in his fighting spirit to do that. Fearing though, that the conciquence of him continuing to exist with a "broken heart" will become deadly for those around him, he asks Aqua...someone he trust, to erase him...because his heart is slipping and his existance fading.

If this has already been brought up...close this, or whatever... XD I don't want to cause A fuss, but I think it's worth thinking about :D
soooo post :D

I say that Ven needs to be erased in order to save everyone, because MX convinced him of this

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ven losing his memory is the common theory but and it seems likely but it's too early to tell.
We also don't know yet if there's some thing beneficial from Ven losing his memories if that's the case.
For all we know it could be MX'x way of screwing with Terra and Aqua because he's the youngest and most vulnerable.

Key of Valor

The Professor
According to Marluxia, hearts without any memories become unable to feel or to care... so maybe Ven did slowly lose his memories, and eventually was unable to feel or care for his own well-being. (maybe even that feeling of emptiness in his heart was too much to bear and drove him to ask Aqua to put him out of his misery).

Ruran

Awards
According to Marluxia, hearts without any memories become unable to feel or to care... so maybe Ven did slowly lose his memories, and eventually was unable to feel or care for his own well-being. (maybe even that feeling of emptiness in his heart was too much to bear and drove him to ask Aqua to put him out of his misery).

Which would be ironic no?
The feeling of empytness couses him misery.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
if Marluxia is right then that would explain all the Org.13's emotion swings like roxas crying and axel enjoyment in fighting :p

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ruran said:
Which would be ironic no?
The feeling of empytness couses him misery.

Yes that would be ironic... (sort of like how Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart) Even with struggling with the ability to feel though, Ven should be able to identify that he is in an unpleasant state. The Nobodies of Organization XIII didn't seem all so cheerful about being unable to feel either.

SoRa-RoXaS_fan said:
if Marluxia is right then that would explain all the Org.13's emotion swings like roxas crying and axel enjoyment in fighting :p

Hearts without memories can't feel, but beings without hearts suffer a similar problem but are able to construct the appearance of emotions through their memories.

Ruran

Awards
Yes that would be ironic... (sort of like how Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart) Even with struggling with the ability to feel though, Ven should be able to identify that he is in an unpleasant state. The Nobodies of Organization XIII didn't seem all so cheerful about being unable to feel either.

Hearts without memories can't feel, but beings without hearts suffer a similar problem but are able to construct the appearance of emotions through their memories.

Yes that's what I was thinking Even. without emotions (asuming he's losing his emotions) he should understand the dilemas.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well i think ven has a bigger part than what we think ><
just a few more weeks and we'll find out once in for all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back