• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looky who? Prophet Blue (Open Challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Another new character; feel free to take her on.

Name
Guinevere “Gwen” Sapphire

Position
Prophet Blue

Appearance
Ms. Sapphire is a woman of incredible beauty. Affixed with the mystic beauty of a sprite or a fairy, she bares skin of an incredibly haunting blue hue; like the colors of stars in the night sky. Her skin, a light, almost constantly glowing blue, is smooth and unspoiled, as if taken straight from an ancient myth. She moves with grace and with poise, like starlight captured in the curves of a woman, her hips moving in sway with the zodiac in the sky. Her hair flows constantly, like an ever moving stream, a darker blue than her starlit skin, and falls down her back like a sacred waterfall. She wears no clothing, her naked form often simply obscured by light pieces of flowing cloth, fabrics of light blue, almost white that flow around her body, snaking their way around her wrists or ankles, and swirling about her like mysterious arcs of moonlight. Her eyes are that same white color as these fabrics of pure light, even brighter than her starlit skin, but darker than her hair. She hovers with unparalleled grace above the ground when she moves, each movement poised with the serenity of an angel.

Personality
Gwen is quiet, speaking in smooth angelic tones than ring with softness. She is distant, often focusing on some other than what is right in front of her. She is logical and mysterious, often not answering direct questions, and speaking slowly, as if not truly in the conversation. What some may be considered heartless is actually just disconnected…

Abilities
Prophet Blue is a wraith of the psyche, a mere thought on the fabric of reality. Her abilities stem from the fact that she exists simply as an amalgamation of psychic-esque power. As she has no real physical body, Gwen is capable of existing wherever and whenever she chooses on the Material Plane, giving her a degree of omnipresence. While this is her greatest advantage, she is also capable of influencing energy flow, and is capable of rearranging simple matter to suit her needs, often to form temporary bodies. However, she is only capable of doing this where she has has taken presence, the effect varying depending on location. Like a ghost in the system of reality, moving amongst time and space, only taking form long enough to effect the fabrics of this Omniverse.

History
To be edited (The version I currently have is unsatisfactory for my tastes. Will be revealed through posts.

“Existence, life, death, all through point of reference."

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I'll take your challenge with the 'new' character I have. She's been in development for 4 years, but opportunity for her creation finally came. So I'll take your challenge.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I've been a little busy the past couple of days and lack of internet connection. Very short template pending.

Name: Will Bid

Appearance: You can see for yourself

Personality: You can tell for yourself

Bio: It's for me to know, and for you to find out

(Sorry bout the shortness and the hiding bits, but time is short for me a litte bit)

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Fair enough; I have 'hiding bits' in mine as well. Although with your reputation and that template, I feel like this will go terribly wrong for me, haha. I had toned down my template in order to accommodate more people joining; I will now use her fully as I originally intended. We will be fighting in the grounds of a deserted nuclear energy factory, as broken and old as it is toxic and dangerous. Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallout. The sad result of mankind's attempt to harness the power that built him. The splitting of atoms released untold energy; enough to power an entire city right before wiping it out. That was the beautiful irony and what this race had created. It could hold their salvation in one hand, and their destruction in the other; the delicate sway of an intangible power called politics causing one hand to drop while the other rose to fruition. Which would it be though? For this place, it was a simple human error that had halted the motion of energy. A man, late on an overnight shift, had failed to notice the pressure spiking; those tiny, insignificant numbers suddenly becoming more relevant than a divine scripture. There was a meltdown, and those that escaped the resulting explosion had to live with grotesque mutations, the sickening result of simple humanity. Error, consequences, reality. Such was the tribulation of humanity. There was potential for greatness... and potential for utter disaster....

I am standing here... behind that fated man... I see his eyes flutter, I see the fatigue clouding his vision... I see the numbers rising...

The ground was broken and torn, covered by yards upon yards of scrap metal, rusted and corrupted with radioactive fallout. There was nothing else for miles around; the government had designated this area as hazardous. No one had been here in decades. In one corner, there was the dull glow of a setting sun, dusk taking the poisonous reminder of human failure in it's embrace. As darkness crept along the horizon, the last shreds of golden light faded from the tips of the nuclear reactor, the triple set of towers looming ominously in the shadows as the sunlight vanished from their crowns; stripped of their glory and left to rot as headstones of this toxic tomb...

I am standing here behind a police line, watching the towers continue to burn in radioactive fire... people are screaming... reporters shouting... but I am caught by the marvel of the destruction. Even atoms decay into mere nothingness...

There was no fire today, the only sign of the deathly inferno being the scorch marks littering the edge of the factor, brick walls scarred by flames, windows broken as the whole place descended into darkness. Even as the orange glow of the last rays of the sun faded into the inky black sky, a few stars twinkled out. There was no moon tonight, and it was only that starlight that cast an eerie glow amongst the radioactive ash and metal which littered this graveyard. There were no more bodies; they had all decayed long ago. One might find a femur or a nuclear skull if they looked hard enough, but any human that came searching would find themselves joining their souvenirs within moments...

I am fighting... We are dancing amongst the ruins like angels in battle... She is strong... We are fighting... Will and I... Me and Will...

A single silver blue spark seemed to illuminate the darkness. While it originally could be mistaken as a simple reflection of starlight off of a stray piece of metal, it quickly seemed to grow, flowing like water into an invisible container, splashing about as it clearly took form. The silvery starlit essence seemed to gracefully take form, swirling about upwards, the blue-white light gently glowing as it seemed to take form. Two legs, slender and long, traveling up a swaying hip, the starlight filling the hourglass shaped figure like sand until before long, the celestial form of a woman seemed to take form. She hovered about the toxic wasteland, her nude body shimmering with starlight, her actual skintone retaining the blackness of the night, while simply outlined with shadows and highlights of white-blue starlight... Her eyes burned like twin stars, twinkling mysteriously in the canvas of the heavens. She floated amongst the human hell, hips swaying gently in the night, walking forward on some invisible cloud, blue cosmic hair blowing back in some invisible wind, slowly, as if hanging frozen, suspended in time...

I am walking amongst the ashes and the remnants... I am watching the darkness hide this relic of error... I am waiting for her...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back