• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Looks at registered date*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
October 22, 2010 it says...

which means I've been part of this crazy, but awesome community for five years by now.

Man, time flies...

In all that time around here I made some really great acquaintances and friends with whose I would make neat discussions and debates that occasionally also enriched my world view, be it in threads or via VM/PM
and although some may sadly not active on here anymore I'll still mention them all alike for the fond memories that came from all these conversations.

Namely

Taochan, who I actually got to follow the whole way from being a normal member, moderator, super moderator and then admin, lol,
Smile, my very first friend on this site quickly followed by Taochan, Stars and Sign which I still remember was/is an avid Xion fan and good FanFic writer,
Stars,
Sign, creator of the cute Moogle-characters of which the one made for me is still part of my signature even today,
Fallen Prince,
Kiwi++,
Youniquee,
KitKat,
goldpanner,
chuman,
Nov/NovemberRain,
JustSnilloc, which I also remember being a decent KH-theorizer back in the old days,
alexis.anagram,
D.D.D.,
Roxie1563,
Nayru's Love, another one with good theories and fullfilling debates if I recall correctly,
Solo.

This list is of course not complete at all, and outside my actual friendlist there are also still highly respected people like Ruran and Anagram/Incognito, where all debates despite often diverging opinions are still tremendous fun, Chaser/Lunafreya and Master Spockanort, the resident news-hounds and helpful mods.
Skimming through old VMs from years ago gave me quite some nostalgia vibes, I admit.

Last but not least there are the "newbies" who joined this year and brought much more activity to the boards, like BlackOsprey, Venx and DarkGrey Heroine to name only a few examples.

Although I may not be as active anymore as I was back in 2011 to 2013 due to much Real Life stuff consuming time, which also to my own chagrin affected my very own FanFiction rather negatively, I'm confident in saying that I still like to spend some quality time here whenever possible.
...and I realize I still haven't got hold of that habit to write long, essay-like posts at all...<____<

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Heheh. DarkGrey's gonna blush like crazy when she sees this...

Congrats on the forum anniversary! This place would be a much more boring place without your essay-posts to liven it up~

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

happy five years mr! believe it or not, you've become a pillar of this community. immaculate knowledge of the khverse, cool demeanor, neutrality in even the most heated of arguments, you're like what joshua is to TWEWY, or kevin flynn to tron. here's to another great five years, in which we'll probably still be waiting for III!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Happy fifth year anniversary!
tumblr_m64j2soM8b1qiwnz3o1_500.gif

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
giphy.gif

Wow, you've already been here for five years?! Granted, I've only been here for a little over a year of that, but man, time really does fly!

Seriously, though, you've always been one of the coolest guys on this site, man. It's always neat seeing any sort of response from you on any thread or subject. I still haven't had the chance to read through all of "Hearts in Unison" yet, but from what I've seen, it's really good. Keep up the good work, man! And thank you for mostly eliminating the time travel shenanigans. The series proper has shown how much of a cluttered mess it is...

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
A happy fifth anniversary Mr. Sephirtoh0812! I have not been here long, but I have a really hard time imagining this place without your long essay responses. They really give interesting perspectives to the KH-series, and when I read them I feel like my horizon has been broadened. Thank you for that! :)

Last edited:
Awards
tumblr_m6poi4MFnf1qi29ezo1_500.gif

Oh, wow, so you've been here for five years! Happy anniversary! I can honestly say that your presence feels like an integral part of the forums. You're really smart and willing to explain things for others, and you can't help but stand out. It's amazing how you still have so much love for the series after so long, and how much you can still speak at length about aspects of the series. Here's hoping you can stick around for many years to come!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Anniversary Sephy! Talk about time flying! I've known you before I became a moderator on the forum. For quite some time, we'd discuss your HiU story among other things we both liked to do in our spare time. I learned a great deal about you over the years. Of course, always behind on messaging you somehow cause life gets in the way. lol. ^__^ Regardless, you're a cool individual that I had a lot of fun talking to and have a great pleasure of knowing! Heck, I remember your username color changing a lot too. I hope you're around for a great deal longer, cause it wouldn't be the same without ya!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Happy Anniversary to you, Sephy! :D

Gosh, I remember meeting you here when I first read your fan fiction story, 'Hearts in Union' and I still read it from time to time. Our conversations between us was fun, to be honest and I absolutely loved to read your long but interesting essay on any kind of topics about just anything, really. I even pitched in some ideas or two from time to time.

It would be hard to not see you anymore if you left us and I sure hope that doesn't happen for a million years! XD Please stay here for a long time, my knowledgeable friend! :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Heheh. DarkGrey's gonna blush like crazy when she sees this...

Congrats on the forum anniversary! This place would be a much more boring place without your essay-posts to liven it up~

Nothing negative about that, is it? :D

Heh, for some strange reason I often imagine my essay-posts to be more annoying in a "tl;dr"-fashion, lol.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

happy five years mr! believe it or not, you've become a pillar of this community. immaculate knowledge of the khverse, cool demeanor, neutrality in even the most heated of arguments, you're like what joshua is to TWEWY, or kevin flynn to tron. here's to another great five years, in which we'll probably still be waiting for III!

Thanks buddy, I certainly didn't imagine to become such a pillar when I started out here and believe me, sometimes it is hard to retain this neutrality depending on the topic at hand, but I'll always try to remain as objective as possible.
Heheh, Joshua? Isn't that one going a little too high? *fumbles*.

As for KH III, aren't you a little too pessimistic on that one? ;)
I'm quite sure we will have KH III before I need to make my tenth anniversary thread.

Happy fifth year anniversary!
tumblr_m64j2soM8b1qiwnz3o1_500.gif

Yay, party! ^__^

giphy.gif

Wow, you've already been here for five years?! Granted, I've only been here for a little over a year of that, but man, time really does fly!

Seriously, though, you've always been one of the coolest guys on this site, man. It's always neat seeing any sort of response from you on any thread or subject. I still haven't had the chance to read through all of "Hearts in Unison" yet, but from what I've seen, it's really good. Keep up the good work, man! And thank you for mostly eliminating the time travel shenanigans. The series proper has shown how much of a cluttered mess it is...

That was nearly my reaction when I looked at that date yesterday. I was like "it's that long already?" 0_o

Aww, thank you, it feels really great to know that my input is mostly appreciated. ^__^
"Hearts in Unison" is really detailed and big, so its certainly ok to not read it in one go, lol. I'm definitely going to continuing work on that story, I won't leave it hanging unfinished.
The original reason the story does not include anything from DDD is because I originally started to plan it before DDD was out, but in hindsight it really seems to be a boon that it starts at the end of Re: Coded and then goes a different way.

A happy fifth anniversary Mr. Sephirtoh0812! I have not been here long, but I have a really hard time imagining this place without your long essay responses. They really give interesting perspectives to the KH-series, and when I read them I feel like my horizon has been broadened. Thank you for that! :)

Thank you hemmo (hope ya don't mind the little nickname, lol). Haha, looks like my essay-responses have got a sort of fame by now, I'm not really sure if I should be upset or proud of that one.
That compliment I can confidently give right back as I've noticed you're pretty sharp and observative too, getting new ideas out of your own horizon-broadening experiences.
This give me a sort of confirmation that my essay-posts are worth their length when they inspire others to also come up with new ideas. ^__^

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SEPHIROTH!

Hope to see you around for many more years to come!

Thanks a lot. ^__^

Sure hope that will be the case as well, regardless of any stressy RL shenanigans.

tumblr_m6poi4MFnf1qi29ezo1_500.gif

Oh, wow, so you've been here for five years! Happy anniversary! I can honestly say that your presence feels like an integral part of the forums. You're really smart and willing to explain things for others, and you can't help but stand out. It's amazing how you still have so much love for the series after so long, and how much you can still speak at length about aspects of the series. Here's hoping you can stick around for many years to come!

It has come a long way indeed, so long that by now I'm even honored to be called an integral part of this place. I'm honestly starting to get flattered by all this praise, :redface:.
That I still hold such a largely positive attitude towards the KH series in itself might have to do with three main reasons:
1. I've always seen KH as a lighthearted and fun experience to delve into. I'm eager to puzzle together the vastly dispersed parts of the lore and make sense of it because I like to do such things in general and test my observational skills, not because I take it all deadly serious.
2. I can acknowledge (and sometimes even complain about) the flaws this series has without letting them sour my positive overall outlook on it.
and 3. I not only started with KH being older in age than most first-time players (coming over from being originally a FF-fan who dismissed KH at first), I also started relatively late in 2004/2005 when it was already clear it would be a series, so I'm not really part of the very first "old guard" who only knew KH 1 and possibly CoM.

Happy Anniversary Sephy! Talk about time flying! I've known you before I became a moderator on the forum. For quite some time, we'd discuss your HiU story among other things we both liked to do in our spare time. I learned a great deal about you over the years. Of course, always behind on messaging you somehow cause life gets in the way. lol. ^__^ Regardless, you're a cool individual that I had a lot of fun talking to and have a great pleasure of knowing! Heck, I remember your username color changing a lot too. I hope you're around for a great deal longer, cause it wouldn't be the same without ya!

So much truth about this KitKat, when skimming through all the old VMs I got reminded how long our messages where back in the days when I still had more time at hand, going beyond KH into several different topics.
I think the only conversations that rivaled ours in length were the ones I had with Taochan, Youniquee, Nov and Smile.
I also remember the messaging always getting into lagging behind because they were buried in a flood of messages from other users on both sides, lol.
Ah yes, right, back in the day we even used to have a different user rank/color system as well, which I started to climb and then the change came, giving me some extra color changes.

So far I don't see any indicators that could make me consider leaving. ;)

Five years is quite a while. Happy anniversary. xD

Thanks, that it is indeed. :)

Happy Anniversary to you, Sephy! :D

Gosh, I remember meeting you here when I first read your fan fiction story, 'Hearts in Union' and I still read it from time to time. Our conversations between us was fun, to be honest and I absolutely loved to read your long but interesting essay on any kind of topics about just anything, really. I even pitched in some ideas or two from time to time.

It would be hard to not see you anymore if you left us and I sure hope that doesn't happen for a million years! XD Please stay here for a long time, my knowledgeable friend! :)

Thank you.
Right, you first came in here from reading my FanFic, I remember. It's really a pity I couldn't give that story more attention for such a long time, but I'll try to get into more regulary updates in the future.
Heheh, that's something of a knack I have, if a topic interests me and I get some time to think about it and observe, I can write essay-long paragraphs about nearly anything.
For an example outside of KH, one just needs to ask Taochan about what we did in the past with Neon Genesis Evangelion, lol.

There isn't really any reason to leave at the moment, so no worries even if my time here is more limited than before. ;)
Besides, isn't there the old saying that once you joined KHI, you can never truly leave even if it may look like it at first?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Thank you hemmo (hope ya don't mind the little nickname, lol). Haha, looks like my essay-responses have got a sort of fame by now, I'm not really sure if I should be upset or proud of that one.
That compliment I can confidently give right back as I've noticed you're pretty sharp and observative too, getting new ideas out of your own horizon-broadening experiences.
This give me a sort of confirmation that my essay-posts are worth their length when they inspire others to also come up with new ideas. ^__^

Oh no at all, it is fine. :) I think it saves time and is better, since the last part of my user name can be quite difficult to write or to pronounce. It is actually my real last name*dun dun duuuund*
Keep on writing dem long posts! :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well...keep it going. :)
I haven't been around long myself, but I guess whoever checks the newest posts will see some of yours one day or the other.
And I admit this: As a native german myself, I strive to one day be able to write endless English posts easily like you seem to be able to. :D It's really motivating.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Man, happy 5th Anniversary!! Don't ever leave, buddy.~

Thanks, I certainly don't plan on doing that, lol.

Oh no at all, it is fine. :) I think it saves time and is better, since the last part of my user name can be quite difficult to write or to pronounce. It is actually my real last name*dun dun duuuund*
Keep on writing dem long posts! :D

Alright then. ;)
Ah yes, finnish names and words tend to be a little complicated for non-scandinavians. I already got some examples in my conversations with Nov.

Well...keep it going. :)
I haven't been around long myself, but I guess whoever checks the newest posts will see some of yours one day or the other.
And I admit this: As a native german myself, I strive to one day be able to write endless English posts easily like you seem to be able to. :D It's really motivating.

Nowadays there can be some days of newest posts without one of mine, lol.
I used to be much more active back in the years 2011 to 2013.
It's all practice I can say, by now in terms of written conversation and interaction I am actually much more comfortable when using English rather than my native German, which may have to do with that most interactions on the net are in English anyways. ;D

Here's to another five ;)

Seems very likely up to now. XD

Yaay, NGE, even Pen-Pen seems ecstatic...^__^

Back