• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looks Alikes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do You think VATM will look like Namine but Older?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I have this speculation.... This involves Roxas looking like Ven...... And Xion looking like Aqua or Kairi, Mixed Ect Whatever.....
I cannot say much but you have to think of it as a Pattern though.
I dont want to bring up the rest of the Organization/Nobodies because they might look like their Somebodies, MIGHT.
And there are many opinions that Xion looks like Aqua with Dark hair and the body of Kairi/ect.
But if this were to Happen somehow.... What if Namine's appearance is the appearance of VAT's Master? But much Older looking.
I know many of you might disagree because you might think that VATM is a Guy.... Well I kind disagree on that because we have never actually seen anything on how She/He looks like.

So do you Agree? is it a Whole New Character with the Same appearance of a former character we have here?
Because I heard Nomura saying it was going to be a Whole New Character... But he never said anything about appearance.

EDIT: Think About this... Roxas & Xion, Ven & Aqua.... Take years to think about that.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wasn't it confirmed that their master was a guy? :35:
Besides, I doubt Namine and VAT's Master have anything in common. Ven and Namine is more likely.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
they mixed sora roxas kiari namine's hair and got black :)

i dont think he/she will look like namine

Aria

braver by the minute
I have a feeling the master will be a girl...idk about it looking like Namine though. Would there really be a point to it?

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
I have a feeling the master will be a girl...idk about it looking like Namine though. Would there really be a point to it?

There could be, I mean dont think of the Namine we have now... She might have Golden Blond hair.... Instead of just Blond.
a Gown looking dress maybe? who knows... Maybe I do? probably not... But I kinda dont sense it being a girl either... but thats what makes it surprising...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
theres no reason for TAV master to look like xion or namine.......

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh thanks now i got the idea MTAV will look like Tsunade oh thank you very damn much sir

and now i think it might be a girl too.

gaaaaaaaawd.

well...kh does need more females :p but i really expected MTAV to be a guy. lol.

Oathkeeper(:

I thought their master was already confirmed to be a guy? Regardless, I still have a feeling it will be. Maybe the master won't be revealed throughout the entire game, who knows. But, as to him/her looking like Namine...I don't really see the point or relevance of it.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I don't think the master was ever confirmed to be either male or female... But I don't mind either way. xD

Maybe the master won't be revealed throughout the entire game, who knows...

Oh goodness, I hope not! x_x Though that would be somewhat entertaining... Like, in those television shows where there's a character of whom only the voice is ever heard, or like, they're only mentioned, but their face is never seen, lol.

As for the master looking like Naminé, I somehow don't see the likelihood (or as Oathkeeper said, the relevance) of this being true... But that's still a very interesting idea, and I've certainly never thought of it! :0

A

Azrael

I know! I meant her most common from which is a memory of Kairi!
Why does it have to be Dark Blue/Black Hair?!?! hmm Hmm!?

Considering that she turned into Ven in Days, I have to say that despite Xion looking like Kairi because she's Sora's strongest memory, then Aqua's Ven's strongest memory and had some of her meshed into Xion

VATM is a guy but we don't know what he looks like

xxjunkyxx

So you're saying a women taught Terra... lol okay. I would probably understand if it was aqua and ven who she trained, but terra... oh boy o_O. She better be a brolic looking master.

Kitsune_XIII

So you're saying a women taught Terra... lol okay. I would probably understand if it was aqua and ven who she trained, but terra... oh boy o_O. She better be a brolic looking master.

You know, it IS possible for women to be tough without looking like it. Its almost sexist to believe otherwise.
Remember Tifa? She can toss Cloud at least fifty feet in the air, while her feet aren't even on the ground. She doesn't look like she should be able to do that, but she can.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Considering that she turned into Ven in Days, I have to say that despite Xion looking like Kairi because she's Sora's strongest memory, then Aqua's Ven's strongest memory and had some of her meshed into Xion
I did say her most common form we have seen right?
ok Roxas looks at Xion like she looks like Aqua/Kairi
and Xigbar see's her as Ven.
The rest is with the hood on...
Why would roxas look at her like she has dark blue/black hair?
I mean it does look like Aqua's hair, besides color but shape.

VATM is a guy but we don't know what he looks like

No he isnt.. Theres no Evidence that VATM is a guy.

Think about the teachers who taught you... Most of them were Women hard to believe.
Like youre mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back