• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking to join a Leopardus party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeyper97

So I finally started playing again after a while of not logging in at all. Kinda lost motivation because I felt like I was falling behind, but I'm getting back into it. I even got 100 guilt on Black Coat Mickey (praise Fantasia Mickey B!). I'm the leader of my own party, but hardly anyone logs in anymore.

Thus, I'm looking to join a new party, primarily so I have access to better shared medals. My ID is 27871, and I'm level 210, on quest 468.

Also, as a secondary use of this thread, I would love any tips about how to get stronger and how to go about playing the game properly. From what I can tell, damage output primarily comes from slot multipliers and guilting. I've only managed to get some of the adamantite ore, and none of my Keyblades are above +22, and my strength is around 55000 to 58000. Is this normal or am I really super behind?

Oathkeyper97

Never mind, I found a party that is just what i was looking for! Still open to any tips, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back