• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Looking to join a Leopardus party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oathkeyper97

Awards
So I finally started playing again after a while of not logging in at all. Kinda lost motivation because I felt like I was falling behind, but I'm getting back into it. I even got 100 guilt on Black Coat Mickey (praise Fantasia Mickey B!). I'm the leader of my own party, but hardly anyone logs in anymore.

Thus, I'm looking to join a new party, primarily so I have access to better shared medals. My ID is 27871, and I'm level 210, on quest 468.

Also, as a secondary use of this thread, I would love any tips about how to get stronger and how to go about playing the game properly. From what I can tell, damage output primarily comes from slot multipliers and guilting. I've only managed to get some of the adamantite ore, and none of my Keyblades are above +22, and my strength is around 55000 to 58000. Is this normal or am I really super behind?

Oathkeyper97

Awards
Never mind, I found a party that is just what i was looking for! Still open to any tips, though.