• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking Foward

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what world are u looking foward to fight or be in?

• twilight town

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • destiny islands

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • hallow bastion

• deep dive city

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • land of dragons

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • timeless river

• pride lands

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • port royal

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • disney castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkiller

I want Hollow Bastion because of the screens of the heartless army. That'd be so cool to fight. (even though in the game he'll probably be whisked away to safety at the last moment)

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I hae been a disney fan all my life and i cant wait to play at the place that started it all. I Can't Wait To Play At Timeless River.

soras friend901

all of them. Beacuse i really want to see port royal*big potc fan* timeless river*who wouldin't want to see where it all beagan* Hallow bastion huge fight will be cool! Twilight town all the ff guys are there! And all of those worlds I want to go and this post is to hard!! and i am not 21 its 11

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
so many worlds i cant decide OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME! see cause its like oh i just cant wait to be king cause the lion king is a world and the only difference is that its to play this game instead of to be king haha i crack myself up sometimes.....im so weird

Kingdom_Key69

I'm looking forward to fight on all the new worlds but if there are some real challenges in Destiny Island then that will be my favorite I think and I want to see how much bigger it is

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i would say fabled countryside/beasts castle, because from one of the trailors from 2004, sora is in the middle of the ballroom with a crown shape around him and it looks cool

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I chose "POTC"...but now I wanna change it!
But, instinct's choice is always correct.
Playing with Captian Jack Sparrow is going to be so awesome.
Johnny Depp ROCKS!

HeartlessOfDoom

Yes, all the worlds look cool, as all of you are saying, and I am really looking foward to all of them. However, Pride Lands will be my favorite because it is my favorite Disney movie and because I really want to fight Scar and fight along Simba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back