• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for some good One-shots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Sorta the same issue that Atlas had, series are fun but can be a bit too time consuming. It doesn't really matter whether it's short or some beta version of a series. Any genre goes, but I've been a sucker for some slice-of-life comedy and/or tear jerkers for a while now.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
One of my favourites.

Hello Baby Manga - Read Hello Baby Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox

These few tend to be done by the same artist, he did a series called Double Arts a few years back which got cancelled just before it got going but it was a great little series and he's done a lot of oneshots that have all been pretty awesome.

Island (KOMI Naoshi) Manga - Read Island (KOMI Naoshi) Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox

Personant Manga - Read Personant Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox

Williams Manga - Read Williams Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox

Lock On! 0 - Read Lock On! 0 Online - Page 1

Lock On eventually went on to become a series that...well got cancelled around its 20th chapter, but I remember enjoying its oneshot somewhat.

Coulda sworn I've read more : \

Pirates

The pilots for most of the famous mangas are pretty much the same as one shots, if you are desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back