• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for Peter Pan Graphics from the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyfan22

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I'm glad to be here. For the longest time I've been looking for pictures from the game in the Neverland level of Wendy from Peter Pan. Any kind of pictures. I was never able to take screen captures myself, so I thought that I would try here. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. E-mail me if you happen to have any. Thank you very much!!:)

disneypinanimator@yahoo.com

karthikg

nice quadroople post by the way
thats bad, since ure new i will explain..
edit ure messages, dont keep making new ones.

Z

Zephyr

thats great that uv joined these forums. but yea i think the best chance for a pic like that is google good luck man

disneyfan22

Thanks for the welcome!

Sadly, I still have not found any good graphics that I was looking for. I originally tried google. but I only found the same pictures.

So I'm still looking for shots of Wendy from Peter Pan. Please e-mail if you have any!

Thank you!!! disneypinanimator@yahoo.com

disneyfan22

Uhg, I appreciate the help anyways. I only rented the game :-( , and I was working on a Kingdom Hearts fansite based on the NeverLand level. But all I could find was Peter Pan.

Your link Blobbity helped though, there were some good Peter Pan pics there.

DJFirewolf

I do have this, not from KH, but CoM. Though it IS Wendy. I'll continue to look for 3D pictures of her though for ya.

Wendy from CoM

Update: I found her! I knew I saw her 3D model somewhere, so I checked one of my old FF sites and found her. Here ya go!

3d_wendy.bmp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back