What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for Musicians and/or Artists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I make videos for YouTube, and I wanna make a general intro, but I'd like to use some non-copyrighted music in order to do so. Depending on whatever project I'm working on, I tend to get 200-1400 views per video on average, and I'd most certainly provide a link to your soundcloud/youtube page/etc. if you'd let me use your music.

It doesn't necessarily have to be electronica, but it's preferred; Something upbeat and pumping. (sorry for the vagueness.)

As for artists, I'm looking for someone who can draw a few cartoon versions of myself for thumbnails and my yt icon. Similarly, I'll provide links to your deviantart page or w/e you'd prefer in the description area.

If anyone's interested, let me know.

mardiqwop

Reaction score
Howdy. I've got some musical experience under my belt and I'd be happy to help you. Mind you, I'm not claiming to be amazing, but you can have yourself a listen of my music if you want to get an idea for what I have to offer.
https://soundcloud.com/mardiqwop/colossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6