• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for Luxord card style sleeves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi

looking for kingdom hearts card sleeves with the design just like Luxord, can anyone help me?

P.S. Im a fan of Yugioh, the card game and anime and I love Kingdom Hearts, the card sleeves represent the nobody because of the symbol on them and my yugioh cards represent the heart from using the heart of the cards. Its so awesomely poetic I must have those sleeves!!!!!

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Hi

looking for kingdom hearts card sleeves with the design just like Luxord, can anyone help me?

P.S. Im a fan of Yugioh, the card game and anime and I love Kingdom Hearts, the card sleeves represent the nobody because of the symbol on them and my yugioh cards represent the heart from using the heart of the cards. Its so awesomely poetic I must have those sleeves!!!!!

Something like that probably won't be innately sold anywhere. You'd probably have to look into getting a set custom made.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yeah you're going to have to find some that aren't officially made, but I have no idea where you could look. I would love some card sleeves in the shape of the cards from CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back