• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for legitimate active party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
Hello, I'm currently looking for a party that is very active regularly participates in raids and cross and I won't have to watch fall apart I have already been to 3 parties and it seems like most of them just won't be active and it's hard to start a new one or recruit bc everyone has an established group so if anyone is recruiting respond and I'll give my details

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
well it depends on how Active you want and or need, because i have a party put its fallen apart to where theres my 2 accounts and my friend Who play Regularly. a person who was interested then tapered off for a few days and people who sometimes get on after a couple weeks oof being off, But last week we got 595 place in Raids, and we get most teh weekly's done except the 150 raid bosses once in a while

i also recruited 4 more people just waiting for them to join but if you ant to be in a party that gets weeklys and raids done even with 3 people we do it, plus if you ever have people you want you can tell um to join

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Are you casual...core...hardcore? Do you care if party is dedicated casual, placed high 60s in Union Armor war, and is active in raids. We have one opening only, Leopardus Union. Yakiba Tribe.

bankai8299

Awards
Are you casual...core...hardcore? Do you care if party is dedicated casual, placed high 60s in Union Armor war, and is active in raids. We have one opening only, Leopardus Union. Yakiba Tribe.

I'm hardcore most weeks but core others if there isn't enough in game content to keep me motivated but I log in everyday more than once for at least 4-6 hours overall and if you'll have me I'd love to join your party

hlc1988

Awards
I find this post laughable because you've been in my party and hardly been around due to ongoing issues which have prevented you from playing. And we've been meeting most of the weekly goals. The last few weeks has been difficult, I know, but its a shame you decided to, an extent, lie. In our group chat you said you had, had an invitation. Not exactly the truth was it when you were actively searching for another party on here.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm hardcore most weeks but core others if there isn't enough in game content to keep me motivated but I log in everyday more than once for at least 4-6 hours overall and if you'll have me I'd love to join your party

Fair warning...We are Casual. Dedicated Casual, but still casual. We currently have 29 tightly knit members and I consider all of us a real tribe. We have a Discord which is not required, but it really benefits a player because we discuss the game, strategies, post set ups to help each other etc. I prefer someone who isn't party hopping and just sticks around for a bit and takes off without saying goodbye. If you're looking for a permanent party...for a party that really supports each other...and plan to stay, just send a request to Yakiba Tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back