• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking For Collaborators

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Khan

I'm returned from a long hiatus to this forum and I've some projects to present for people interested in committing to a cool RP experience. Even if you aren't interested in joining your hand with me, I'd still enjoy some idea sharing and criticism of what's presented.

My first project is a semi-canon RP, inspired by Wolf's Rain although introducing new concepts and entirely new characters.

The setting would share the original post-apocalyptic setting with a conflict between its sovereign entities. However, my main point is to broaden the impact of what would be non-wolf characters and create a world where improvements in power and expansion of character knowledge co-inside in a moldable world where collective character decision advances the main story's plot and impending future actions of NPCs and their influences/fates. The various roles characters could play here range from nomad, merchant, noble ect with each defined occupation allowing for exclusive character behavior within the rp world. I tried to incorporate this in another role-playing community, though I may've been short-sighted in understanding the preference for simplistic design and less-elaborate laws of the universe. I think it'd find success here with some reinnovation of my original design and support from the people engaged in the roleplay.

The second is an original role-play, more given to a unpublished universe of my design with a modern/fantasy base. It borrows similar ideas from Kingdom Hearts in reference to their definitions of alignment / supernatural sources of strength (Dark, Light) but introduces a broadened idea of alignment and how that impacts user-characters and their growth. The setting would be in the urban but small city of Heartstone, with a unique political system installed and a diverse community. Unbeknownst to the majority, however, are the political and corporate hands at play in the background who've long maintained a watch over Heartstone with hopes of discovering something, or someone. This would be less linear than the Wolf's Rain RP, and would carry a contrasting system of character growth that would make character choices a thing to be more heavily thought upon as in relation to my plans to enforce a heavy-duty character death system. Dependent on starting character affiliation(s) and selected characteristics, character growth varies uniquely.

These are my two ideas at the moment, and I aim to add a third that centers more in a Roman-time era with mythological figures and knowledge incorporated. Beyond that, I can only ask that if you paid my thread a read that I appreciate any sort of feedback. I'm also interested in hearing any project ideas you yourself might have, as my point is to provide the communtiy a cool and refreshing RP experience.

Have at it then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back