• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

looking for a video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

can anyone tell me where I can see a video where riku is at the crossroads and chooses the road to dawn? I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it anymore..and I'd really want to view it one last time for something

enygma

umm either get on MSN cause i have it on my compy and i can send it too you...enygma500@hotmail.com or you can find it over at www.kh2.co.uk prob under kingdom hearts COM but the ideo is riku is walking with king mickey...they coe to a cross-roads and riku says to Diz what are you gonna make me choose now...yadda yadda, riku chooses the road to dawn

Deminem

Awards
yeh it is its on khcom wen u finish it with riku but to get it u av to beat it with sora first itll take about 2-3 days it took me a couple of weeks but im not a game freak

Keji

thanks.. i found the videos and alot more.. thank you so much.. and the ppl who said beat CoM.. that doesnt really help XD i dont have the game.. ii dont wanna play it anyway.. but thanks for the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back