• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for a game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

im after buying a game
im looking for a game for ps2, cuz thats my only system

I am looking for a rpg ofcourse..

Something touchy and a love story like KH(one of the best) love ya nomura for making it

so any1 have any ideas?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well there are so many RPG's out there. You could try the FF series or the Arc the Lad series. The older ones are really good. Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms, and alot others, but KH is one of a kind.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
If you haven't played Final Fantasy 8, which has already been said, that would be a top choice. As I said somewhere else, Radiata Stories is touchy young love between teens [kinda like Kingdom Hearts of Final Fantasy =P]. If you haven't played Final Fantasy X-2 [which you may have since you said you loved FFX in another thread] that would be another good choice. Final Fantasy IX is pretty much a love story as well, all good choices, just depends on you're tastes. If you want more of a guaranteed enjoyable experience, the FF8, FF9, and FFX-2 games would probably satisfy. If you want somethign a tad new with real time combat Radiata Stories would be nice. You're choice, plus if you're low on cash you could probably get the PS1 oldies at the same time somewhere.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Why the hell do you want a RPG? Go buy Black, the shooter, for more fun. But if you still really want a RPG, go buy one of the Final Fantasy failures.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Counter Shock said:
Why the hell do you want a RPG? Go buy Black, the shooter, for more fun. But if you still really want a RPG, go buy one of the Final Fantasy failures.
Lol, you're stereotyping shooterfans... what a waste...

FF blows Halo away by far...

Anyways, to get back on topic, like people said, FF8 is your man if you want a love story. The game is FILLED with romance. More than KH or FF10 or other games. Its a true lovegame... Youll love it...
Only downside is that its for the PS1, but hey, the FMVs are very good!!

wh00ps, you finished it...

Hmmm... FF9 then... Dont buy FFX-2, it ruins the original... Yeah, FF9 is the best choice...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I love how ppl say FF is overrated, but they dont think Halo is..

FFIX would be the best game, to pick or Lunar and 2 for not FFs.
Front Mission(RPG/Tatics/mech)
Radiata Stories
Dark-cloud(NOT 2)
Shadow Hearts

o btw, for a FPS dont buy Black, its not as fun as ppl say it is..it fails a FPS..

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Counter Shock said:

Well that is just your opinion and we dont really care since HE wants to know a good RPG. We aren't looking for a shooter.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
The Ultima Crest said:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
WIN DAMMIT

It's an rpg, but it doesn't HAVE to be touching... His dad choked on a pretzel... Expect the unexpected. And also, LOLICON YAAAAY

R o x a s

well sory to say
i am not a shooter fan.....

I hate shooters...it has no story..no reason...most of the time...and if it does...its mostly stupid

im looking for a rpg..a real story

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Just remember that there are other companies that make RPGs... Squeenix practically owns the circuit, but still.

it has no story
You ever play Metal Gear Solid? Hideo Kojima's tears can cure cancer.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
But still... Shooters suck in the storyline department, (BATTLEFEILD 2 MODERN COMBAT LOLKEKEKEKEKE) but the whole thrill of getting into a firefight or trying to align an rpg to take out a helo is part of the experience. The online play also pwns, you can be leik a Navy fireteam with formations and squads, or you can be like a disfunctional family and go every-which way.

But theres no reason to say they suck because of the storyline. Like Katamari! It bested my perspective of storylines in video games.

But I still think you should get Disgaea. It is the ruler of underground RPGs.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
SOME FPS have story lines..and are good...about 75% of them..

RPG are better, but FPS are okay

and BF2 is ment to be online not single player, most FPS online dont have a storyline.well Planetside did but thats a MMORPGFPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back