• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOOKING AT BOOBS CAN MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace.

Banned
32.gif
I like the direction this thread is going in.
13.gif

Gram

Banned
Awards
*reads thread then sees 2nd page*
bbw_Karinnosebleed.jpg
i love this thread....

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
hey,what about MANBOOBS ,they're pretty awesome
i get all erotic and stuff when watching them/yeah

Sakulily

Now they're actually giving guys reasons to stare at boobs.

So what about us women? do we get to stare at penis? jk.

"In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes."
Serious Lulz. But seriously, continuous staring for that long would be creepy unless it was attention from your partner.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I guess if you combine that with the act of running away from the same woman assaulting you with her handbag after you stared at her melons, that should make a decent overall workout.
Sounds like a nifty idea.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The article on this study represents a mix of causality != correlation, common sense, vague interpretations and results, and a LOT of margin for error.

But that's probably the result of the article being useless as shit and not a hit against the doctors' actual legitimate research.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Yes, but even if they didn't, you'd hear about it on the news because the entire industry likes to produce sensationalist hype. They translate 'correlation between rainy days and urination frequency in older males' to 'it rains when older men piss'. Stories sell; real science unfortunately doesn't.

And, yes, that correlation was completely made up; it's there to illustrate a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back