• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lookin for Hikari...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

I've been looking for an mp3 for Hikari (the japanese version of simple and clean) for forever! If any of you guys could help me out that would be great. I kinda wanted both the full version and the planitB remix, but either will be good if do-able. Please help!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I could give you the file, or you can either buy the song on itunes or something like that, or illegally download it. I illegally downloaded mine (DON'T TELL!) from BearShare. You can use LimeWire or Kazaa too.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, I HAD a link to the full Planit B for S&C AND Hikari. Blue Laguna has the full Hikari normal and the short remix, but methinks full PB is better.

~Mega

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I could give you the file, or you can either buy the song on itunes or something like that, or illegally download it. I illegally downloaded mine (DON'T TELL!) from BearShare. You can use LimeWire or Kazaa too.

If you use Bearshare, then you aren't at a computer at a Café. Ahahaa.

Anyway: I've wanted the full version of PLANit B for a LONG time. If anyone has it, send me it plz. :3

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Anyway: I've wanted the full version of PLANit B for a LONG time. If anyone has it, send me it plz. :3

Well do you want the Japanese version or the English one because I believe I have both. S&C PlanitB is 2:29 long and Hikari PlanitB is 5:45 long so which one do you want? I also have the other versions of Hikari such as the slower longer one , and the Godson Remix if your interested.

I don't have the website for them, but I can send it to whoever wants it(only through MSN or AIM, I'm not sure if I can do it through e-mail alone), but I'll try to find the websites or I'll just upload the songs.

They have been deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back