What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Look what I found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus364

Reaction score
awesome. if somebody buys it watch it fall apart when they take it out of the box,XD

S

Skyrider

Dude, the guy made it out of wood. I don't think it would fall apart that soon. And it's not like there are real Keyblade swords out there to buy.

S King

Reaction score
Not suprised in the slightest, quite a few people seem to make keyblades; I have no idea why.

S

Skyrider

But I mean Look at the detail. This guy has a lot of talent in woodshop.

Killer_Kitty

Reaction score
The make 'em for Cosplaying, i've seen some really amazing weapons made from wood, styrafome, and other stuff on cosplay sites. Including keyblades and other FF weapons.

S

Skyrider

Well, I never seen them. And When I look for something, I LOOK for something.

Matthew

Reaction score
yeah i saw that a while ago and was about to buy one to i thought to myself what a waste of money it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6