• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Look what came in the mail today!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How awesome! I was wondering how much the icons would be visible on the screen and if that'd get in the way but glad to hear they're practically non-existent when the screen is on.

Awards
How awesome! I was wondering how much the icons would be visible on the screen and if that'd get in the way but glad to hear they're practically non-existent when the screen is on.

Yeah that was my biggest worry. It’s more noticeable the dimmer the screen is. So if you keep the screen bright, it disappears.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm so jealous right now, I might just turn into a Heartless! Nice purchase you got there. Enjoy :D

Awards
That’s so cool! I have a Kingdom Hearts phone case, but you have me beat with that awesome screen glass! If anyone is the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan here it very well might be you! Very cool purchase! 😃

Back