• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

look at these PLZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
hmmm they're good but something bothers me.
idk what, but i just have a feeling that Ansem's hair doesnt look like the on in KH.(well only a tad bit). (why does he have a black ring around his eye?)

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
Wow those drawings were great! I thought i was good, but those were just...wow! And who doesn't love the song Trogdor? I used to have that song on my mp3 player!

bubbles

These are all very good the only thing I have to say is the shading on the L one is a bit strange it almost looks like you shaded half his face I don't get it...But other than that I think they're very good.

ZMP

wow that looks good you are an amazing artist

Raiko

Come break me down
i know. i also had the problem too...(i think Nomura's obssessed with buckles). so..you wanted a portrait of vincent?(like only want his head and shoulders and the overly complicated clothes and his hair?)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i know. i also had the problem too...(i think Nomura's obssessed with buckles). so..you wanted a portrait of vincent?(like only want his head and shoulders and the overly complicated clothes and his hair?)

well, i was really concentrating on his face, cause i hate it when i screw up the face. that and the hair. for me if those are ruined, the whole thing is ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back