• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOOK AT NOW!!!!!!!!! its a sweet deal.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora is the best

Read this I didn't believe it either when I joined but if you sign up 5 people and they sign up 5 people then you can make up to 4,888 thousand dollars a month its true check out the site and see it for your selves. Here's the link http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBR8823

With this site making YOU money you can save up for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Games coming out in Winter 2007 its worth a shot its 110% free to sign up I swear it to you on my mothers grave I say 110% because its free to sign up and you get paid to do what your doing right now being on the internet but get paid for it how easy is that.Of course for you to get paid you have to be on the internet at least 5 hours a month but for the average person that not to bad. So for your own good please check out this site.

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it all to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you all are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBR8823

Thanks

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Please. They don't sell your information? Bullshit.

They have to make some sort of income as a company to benefit you. They probably sell your personal information to third-parties so they can harass you with email spam and advertisements.

sora is the best

The way you get the money is that they send you a view bar that goes into your internet browser which you can turn off anytime you want and they see what people are doing on the internet for instance theres 30,000 that go to khinsider then they tell companies like google that theres 30,000 people going on this site every month google pays them money AGLOCO pays you. No personal information is released at all! And the more people you sign up and the more people they sign up the more money AGLOCO gives you per month as long as all those people are going on the internet at least 5 hours per month.

Question: How do they collect the money from the advertising companies if they don't send you the advertisements themselves or sell/rent your info?

Answer: x÷0=OH SHI-!

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member
Sora, as the President of ACLOCO Industries, AKA "ACT LOCO" I must say I'm disgusted with your actions.

At no time ever did I encourage you or our income receiving recipients to advertise the authenticity of my business. You've tarnished the ACLOCO name and cannot be forgiven.

From here on out your rights and privileges with ACLOCO have been revoked. If you wish to re-obtain such concessions, the details of your next target will be revealed to you in the next e-mail you receive from our benefactors.

It will most likely be someone who has laid witness to the false information in this thread, but not even I possess the authority to make such a decision.

sora is the best

Ya that would be nice but your not the president because its 100% members own and AGLOCO encourages us to put this information on anysite that we can with out spamming.

Sora, as the President of ACLOCO Industries, AKA "ACT LOCO" I must say I'm disgusted with your actions.

At no time ever did I encourage you or our income receiving recipients to advertise the authenticity of my business. You've tarnished the ACLOCO name and cannot be forgiven.

From here on out your rights and privileges with ACLOCO have been revoked. If you wish to re-obtain such concessions, the details of your next target will be revealed to you in the next e-mail you receive from our benefactors.

It will most likely be someone who has laid witness to the false information in this thread, but not even I possess the authority to make such a decision.

frisson

Silver Member
On the contrary, things have changed, and it seems you haven't been well informed.

I was ELECTED on the committee's behalf, and now I determine what we can and cannot do. We're currently in development of an official advertising campaign. You see, having our already existing members tell others to take part in our deals and offers only serves to produce a rather dishonest and mistrusting image, like the majority of online businesses.

Through the production of an authentic information distribution system, we can properly control the facts of our purpose and intentions for our potential customers.

Former members of our campaign even went as far as to obscure such intentions, promising a false percentage of expected funds to be bestowed. We saw to it that they were removed from our congregation, just as we are about to do to you.

Of course, considering the circumstances, you have been given an opportunity to redeem yourself, given that you follow our instructions. Otherwise, the continual support of our company, despite the legitimacy, will result in our taking legal action against you.

It is not our intention to cause such a disservice towards our customers, but I'm afraid not even they are exempt from the law. How do you expect us to progress into a multi-million dollar foundation if we have such people disgracing the ACLOCO name?

sora is the best

Wow your stupid you don't even have the name right its AGLOCO.
On the contrary, things have changed, and it seems you haven't been well informed.

I was ELECTED on the committee's behalf, and now I determine what we can and cannot do. We're currently in development of an official advertising campaign. You see, having our already existing members tell others to take part in our deals and offers only serves to produce a rather dishonest and mistrusting image, like the majority of online businesses.

Through the production of an authentic information distribution system, we can properly control the facts of our purpose and intentions for our potential customers.

Former members of our campaign even went as far as to obscure such intentions, promising a false percentage of expected funds to be bestowed. We saw to it that they were removed from our congregation, just as we are about to do to you.

Of course, considering the circumstances, you have been given an opportunity to redeem yourself, given that you follow our instructions. Otherwise, the continual support of our company, despite the legitimacy, will result in our taking legal action against you.

It is not our intention to cause such a disservice towards our customers, but I'm afraid not even they are exempt from the law. How do you expect us to progress into a multi-million dollar foundation if we have such people disgracing the ACLOCO name?

frisson

Silver Member
I'm afraid "AGLOCO" BELONGS to ACLOCO as a false-competitive industry. If it is the AGLOCO name you wish to disgrace, then by all means continue your foolish attempts to con these people into co-operating with you and your pathetic ideas.

As long as ACLOCO maintains a trustworthy reputation, our other half will continue to hoister us to success and power through misdeeds and idiocy. I suppose we may still have some use for someone as dim-witted as yourself, if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back