• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time, no tag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
ichigovector.png

Okay, so, never done this style before, and I wanted to try something new. This came out.

P

Paintedape

I'm actually kinda feeling it.

The only thing about it is that the colors don't fit very well with one another, despite the placement being good and such. Pastels go with pastels, grunge colors go with grunge.
Other than that, its quite nice :3

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I love it. The guitar and the pink arrows fit, along with all the other colours and pictures. like Teiku said, you should make more like this. Sorry, I dont make Tags so I dont think that I could give you proper feed back.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'm not all for this one to tell you the truth.

I mean, you have a good concept going and your colors are okay, but it looks really bland with the same generic brushes and the scan lines. Everyone uses scan lines D=

But you might want to focus on adding more variations of the colors you have rather than sticking to like 3 colors the whole tag. And the white light source at the top just kills it. If you added like a gold light set on linear dodge or something it'd look a lot better.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I know that you don't have to drow a tag in effects to make it look good (i.e. my current).

I'm just saying, with vectors, you have to add a bit more in this case to make it dynamic.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Wow, I didn't expect such a positive reaction. Personally, I didn't like the way the tag turned out either. >_>

I kept feeling the tag was empty, especially the left side, but with everything I added, it seemed cluttered. I also added the light source cause it seemed empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back