• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time member of the KHInsider Forum for 13 years, I'm back, everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's been so long since I've been in this forum and I could not remember which year was my last activity....
But now that Kingdom Hearts III is upon us in this year of 2018, as a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, I decided to make a return and spend some time here, reminiscencing the good old days of this forum.

And for those newcomers and old time members of this forum, I was originally known by the username 'Xigbar', yup...I'm the guy who speculate about the Organization XIII's chair positions from KH2 and pointed out Braig's possible apperance in Birth by Sleep from the forum with the info made it on the KHinsider page. I first became a member of this forum back in December 2005 which is days before the release of the second game and I clearly remember my first forum post was about the new 'Nobody' enemies which is the Sniper Nobody, first seen in the Land of the Dragons' from the japanese PV trailer of KH2. A long time member here for 13 years and I hope I will be able to make some friends with all of you here and keep in touch with old time forum members...I hope they still remember me after all this years ^___^

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome back!! It's always nice to old members return. I will admit your account is older than most here, but we enjoy anyone's company regardless.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome back!! It's always nice to old members return. I will admit your account is older than most here, but we enjoy anyone's company regardless.

Thanks, Recon! I clearly remember you in the forums so yeah, glad to be back here!

I remember you. But do you remember me?

It's been so long...so to be honest, I don't remember you unless you can refresh my mind! ^__^''

Back