• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time left ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

is it long time left in the game when i just was in twilight town and the pride lands and now i just came to another twilight town and then axel died :( and now i got tru a portal to the world that never was so is it long time left ? coz a guy yesterday said that i wasnt even close to beat the game and i dont want to beat it yet :p

zora keyblade

well well :D then i beat it on 5 days :(

EDIT: well i havnt beat the tron world yet and i havnt been to hollow bastion all the times

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
zora keyblade said:
well well :D then i beat it on 5 days :(

EDIT: well i havnt beat the tron world yet and i havnt been to hollow bastion all the times

3 days + Tron

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
*Insert huge string of profanities here*

SPOIL MY GAME WILL YA???? *mallets*

Guh... and I liked Axel.... *wants to hurt you now* One of the few people I didn't know what was gonna happen with. ¬_¬ *pissed off*

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Grrr, well I'm pissed off now, I think between this forum and my sister I know so much about the game that there's little point in my playing it. XD But I'm a sucker for apologies. So okay. ;D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The last thing I have to do is get 15 000 points in the Hades Paradox Cup. It's more frustrating than actually beating the cup.

Vin

Bronze Member
i beat it in 6 days it was beginer mode though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back