• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time KH fan hoping to connect with the KH community.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zetsumei

Awards
Hey all you Keyblade wielders out there!

Another fan of the series here, so let me make my introductions. :)

I've been a fan of kingdom hearts since the beginning. I first played kingdom hearts when it was originally released on the PS2 back in 2004. It came out on Oct. 1st, and I got it 3 days later for my 16th birthday. Today I'm 24 years old, and I still have a crush on Kairi (lol).

I probably share a lot of the same feelings as your average person when it comes to the world of kingdom hearts. Thoughts like, "With a story like this...did SE really expect it to go this far?", "why is Sora so stupid?", "Will they ever make Sora look old enough to match Haley Joel Osment's voice?", and of course this classic "How many Xehanort's does it take to forge a X-blade?"

So it's been over 10 years, and Kingdom Hearts has worked its way into the hearts of many fans around the world. When I walk down the street wearing one of my kingdom hearts t-shirts, I often get complimented by people I don't even know on my 'cool-shirt'. While watching a documentary about disney world on travel channel the other day, I spotted several kids wearing shirts with Sora, Riku, and Kairi on them next to Mickey, Goofy and Donald. The level of integration in today's mainstream culture is probably more far-reaching than you might have thought possible. I suppose we can thank Disney's influence for that. It puts a smile on my face to know that the same story I fell in love with in my youth, is continuing to reach hearts in the next generation.

Some things I'm hoping for the future of Kingdom Hearts:

-A PS3 or PSvita title.
-Sora and Kairi to finally kiss.
-Kairi as a playable character.
-Riku to turn evil again.
-Namine to turn evil.
-Axel and Roxas to reunite.
-Return of gumi-ships with improved customization.
-A KH themed MMO set during the first keyblade war.
-Kingdom Hearts characters to make an appearance in future Dissidia games.
-A Star-Wars themed world in kingdom hearts (since disney owns lucasfilms now)
-A kingdom hearts anime and/or CG movie. (like advent children)
-Someone to make and sell a full scale replica of oathkeeper and oblivion keyblades.
-An entire side story game where Kairi is the main character.
-Kingdom hearts to have as many numbered titles as Final Fantasy ....

Annnnddd..... I'm rambling on now ...

Most of all I just want to be able to connect with fellow Kingdom Hearts fans out there. If I make even one friend from posting in these forums, I'll be happy!

So on that note, it's nice to meet everyone and I hope to have some great conversations with you all in the future! ^^

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Welcome to KHI Zetsumei, we're glad to have you! Make yourself comfy since you'll be here to stay. Because we'll never let you go. Never. @_@

*cue eerie music*

Now, if you need anything or have any concerns don't be shy to about contacting any of our lovely staff:
Show Groups - KHInsider Forums

Also, it wouldn't hurt to check out the KHInsider Forums FAQ.;)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Evil Naminé? ;A;

That would definitely be a twist!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, sir! Always good to have another Kairi fan. :D

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Welcome to our forums! You will never leave... never... xD Btw, some of us are using our old names when we started here, so for the month we'll be called for our old names (me!) So don't get confused when at the end of May you see someone else talking to you. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI! Please be sure to read our FAQs to see how things work around here. If you ever need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask our moderators, myself included.

-Riku to turn evil again.

-Namine to turn evil.

Why would you want these thingsssssssss?

Zetsumei

Awards
Because Namine would make an awesome boss battle. lol

[video=youtube_share;kVhb72cL2jM]http://youtu.be/kVhb72cL2jM[/video]

Just think of the battle, Sora and Kairi vs. Riku and Namine.

It could happen ? >.>

Back