• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time fan wanting a sense of community

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bryman

Hello everyone! I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a long time and even before then I remember watching my dad play them. I had the pleasure of being able to attend the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra tour in LA and I'm still high on the experience of the music and meeting some really cool people. It made me realize how out of touch with the community of one of my favorite things I am and I'm set on changing that. I'm really excited to immerse myself into Kingdom Hearts in a whole new way!

My favorite game is 358/2 days and Xion is my favorite everything; Story arc, character, music, etc.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
You've come to the right place then! Hope you'll have a good time and make some cool friends :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey, welcome to khi dude. read these FAQs real quick and I'll see you around.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You are so lucky! :D
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

vangerme

Website
listography.com
I made an account yesterday for the same reason, I'm a long time fan as well (my babysitter was the one who introduced me to the game....lol). Welcome!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Hello everyone! I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a long time and even before then I remember watching my dad play them. I had the pleasure of being able to attend the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra tour in LA and I'm still high on the experience of the music and meeting some really cool people. It made me realize how out of touch with the community of one of my favorite things I am and I'm set on changing that. I'm really excited to immerse myself into Kingdom Hearts in a whole new way!

My favorite game is 358/2 days and Xion is my favorite everything; Story arc, character, music, etc.
I'm amazed I didn't see this thread before. Welcome! I'm 100% still on the high from the concert (Yoko Shimomura is a queen and I love her and definitely maybe cried), and 358/2 Days + Xion are also my favorites! Right along with Vanitas, but I love them both equally with my entire heart. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back