• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Long time fan finally joining the forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fraktur

Hey all, I'm fraktur. I've loved KH since the very first one way back when and I can't believe it's only now that I'm finally joining the forums here at kh after kinda sorta lurking (/depending on the site for news since forever) but better late than never, eh?

I've played all the games at least once (tho I have to admit I haven't gotten too far into KHUX) and I am HYPED for III as I'm sure most of you are. Also, I'm currently living in Japan and have been playing the games in Japanese since around BbS so I'm hoping I can add to the convo re: the Japanese side of things - not to step on any toes, of course. I know y'all have plenty of people in JP :) yoroshiku~

ImVentus

Awards
Hey and welcome longtime KH fan!
The forums is a great place to hang out, create and discuss topics. Make sure you read the FAQ before posting.

You live in Japan, that's really awesome.

Start the fun and join in the forums mate.

Mistaile

Welcome to the forums! Have you played any of the newer games in English? I'm curious how faithful the localization team stayed to the Japanese script.

fraktur

Welcome to the forums! Have you played any of the newer games in English? I'm curious how faithful the localization team stayed to the Japanese script.

I haven't but I might in my re-play leading up to 3's release. Just out of curiosity.

Back