• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Long distance problems v.v

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
so normally I wouldnt come online and bitch about my problems but i don't know wtf to do anymore..

I have this really good "friend" and we really like each other and i plan on moving to her state in a year from now when i have enough saved up and we're getting a apartment together cause her mom kicked her out..

but in the mean time shes moving in with her ex... and I cant fcking stand the idea of that but theres nothing i can do >< he really likes her and is constantly begging her to get back together but she keeps telling him that they're just friends.

but she isnt making it official with me either.. she says shes not ready for a relationship but the second she is we're getting together. in the meantime hes constantly all over her and will be getting to see her everyday. I dont know why he is constantly flirting with her and sh*t either unless shes leading both of us on.

am I being paranoid for no reason?

/end bitchfest

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's always possible, unfortunately. However, just trust her and be able to talk with her any chance you have.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I am not saying this to be a pessimist. But this is the kinda crap that is typically a phenomenally bad idea. When a girl says she is not ready for a relationship, she will almost always find someone ELSE who can cure her of that rather quickly.

dragonbladeclock

Wow, sounds like you got things pretty rough there. Does she understand how troubled you are by all of this? If she doesn't you should really make it apparent to her. Talk it out with her, and overall just try to be there for her as much as you can.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^yeah I tell her how much it pisses me off constantly, but she assures me nothing will happen between them and me and her will move in soon. but like i said the whole thing sounds bad.

and thor it isnt him thats going to cure her of that. her last bf, not the ex shes moving in with, ended bad for her and she just doesnt trust anyone yet. it's not an abnormal thing imo.

dragonbladeclock

What Thor said though is actually quite a large possibility unfortunately, I've seen it happen before. I guess it really just comes down to how much you really trust her. I don't know her obviously, so its rather hard for me to completely understand the situation. The most that can really be done is just talk with her as much as you can, and make sure that you're that someone to cure her inability to trust anyone.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sounds like a terrible idea in my opinion.

Have you even met this girl before, or do you only know her through the internet?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I say just trust her to not let her ex make any advances and shit. If she does, find someone else. You're obviously going through a lot of trouble for this girl but if she throws it out the window and starts being all gaga over her ex again I don't see the point anymore...

Of course there IS the chance of her choosing you and not letting him do shit while they live together. You're obviously staying faithful to this relationship but you have to trust her is all I'm saying.

Stagnate Wolf

If she's trustworthy, you've got nothing to worry about, but if I were you I'd hurry up and get her out of that apartment with her ex as soon as possible because she'll probably get more tempted by being around him a lot. I've had a problem just like this last year, it didn't end well. Just make sure you're always there for her and everything should end up all right.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^sadly, we've never met in real life T_T I know, I dont know what the fck i'm thinking either. but I feel so strong for her I just can't help it. It's weird ya know. but we talk everyday. on the phone/texting ect. so I can't see how different it would be in real life. however obvious it may seem ;/

I say just trust her to not let her ex make any advances and shit. If she does, find someone else. You're obviously going through a lot of trouble for this girl but if she throws it out the window and starts being all gaga over her ex again I don't see the point anymore...

Of course there IS the chance of her choosing you and not letting him do shit while they live together. You're obviously staying faithful to this relationship but you have to trust her is all I'm saying.

If she's trustworthy, you've got nothing to worry about, but if I were you I'd hurry up and get her out of that apartment with her ex as soon as possible because she'll probably get more tempted by being around him a lot. I've had a problem just like this last year, it didn't end well. Just make sure you're always there for her and everything should end up all right.

I agree. and its what i'm doing. i'm trying desperately hard not to become jealous/paranoid and just be there for her

dragonbladeclock

With my ex a majority of our communication took place through phone and text. We saw each other in real life, like at school and stuff, but we talked a lot more through texting. When I texted her, and when I was with her in real life, it was almost like two different people. She even broke up with me over text, twice. I mean, a lot of getting to know someone is really just being there physically with the person. Texting and such leaves a lot to be misunderstood. Its rather different when you're actually with the person in real life. If you truly do feel for her though I can't really change that, but I have to warn you that it this point this is a really risky situation. I have a hard time seeing this go well, but I still wish you luck on whatever endeavors you choose to partake in. Follow the advice previously stated, and whatever happens, happens.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Thanks guys. I guess it's all I can do. It hurts knowing that they're going to be seeing each other all the time, but I'll just be there for her and hope for the best v.v if it's not meant to be, then its not meant to be. it would piss me off seeing as how i've stayed single for her the last 6 months though ;3.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
oh man so jelly that's the best way

calm down you obviously have no faith in her if you're jealous like this. if she likes you, she'll stay devoted to you until you show up in a year. if she doesn't, she won't and you know it isn't really going to work out.

rational thinking wins again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back