• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

London KH Orchestra (24th and 25th March 2017)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
Anyone going to the London one apart from me? I'm going on the Saturday.

Do we have a rough idea of when it will finish? Or how long the music is?

Silverwarrior

I'm going..........well excited :D

I would guess it ends around 10/1030??? (assuming there will be a break and merchandise buying opportunities etc?)

hlc1988

Awards
I'm going..........well excited :D

I would guess it ends around 10/1030??? (assuming there will be a break and merchandise buying opportunities etc?)

I assume we can buy the merchandise as soon as we arrive.10/10:30 sounds like a good time. I have, though, got VIP tickets, so I guess I will be staying for the meet and greet shortly after.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm going! Nervous about flying because I really don't like planes but other than that really excited. Hoping I can get my hands on that shirt, they better have enough of them!

hlc1988

Awards
I messaged Central Hall Westminster. It is still going ahead - if people have seen the news of what happened in London yesterday, you will know what I mean - they have also confirmed that doors open at 6:30 with the show starting at 8pm. It should finish at 11pm.

mouflon

Awards
I'll be going on Saturday! (which means nothing to any of you since I literally just signed up, harhar)

Wanted to say thanks for confirming it's still on, though. Whilst I didn't expect it to be cancelled or anything, it did cross my mind as a possibility. Good to know when the doors open too. Given the time my train arrives, I can just go straight over to the Hall rather than sit around in the station for ages waiting until it gets closer to the start time.

11PM finish will cut it close for me though as I also have the VIP ticket, but my train ticket is one day only, lawl. Oh well. Either the train staff won't care if I go a bit over midnight or I just pay whatever fine they smack me with.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm going to be there, though I'll be with the KH13 crowd. I'll try my best to see some of you guys in this post too!

Silverwarrior

Most train tickets are valid until 5am the next day.

In terms of clothing, I'm wondering how formal (or not haha) its going to be

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Well I'm going very informal, probably basic neat clothes will be fine as long as you don't show up in sweatpants and crocs or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Well I'm going very informal, probably basic neat clothes will be fine as long as you don't show up in sweatpants and crocs or something.

You guys would wanna make a good first impression, so wear the best thing that's in your wardrobe, drawer or closet.

Silverwarrior

Yeah nice shirt+jumper combo with some formalish jeans and shoes. I was just wondering whether I'd expect to see people i cosplay haha.

Looking forward to tomorrow :D, see you all there.

hlc1988

Awards
According to reports on twitter the concert was delayed tonight due to extra security checks. I don't think it started until after 8:30pm based on twitter time stamps. This is understandable so those going tomorrow night (like myself) be prepared for potential delays.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How was the merchandise-aspect run? Like "how was merchandise sold, what was available, were there maximum # of items one could buy, etc.?"

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
There was a table set for the merch and you could go there to buy before the concert and during the half time. Don't know about max amounts but at least I bought 3 shirts with no problem. All the things were available, all the same stuff as in the JP concert.

mouflon

Awards
Buying merch at the concert itself was cash-only. If you wanted to pay by card, you had to access the website and pay that way, and get your swag delivered later. Was fortunate I took my tablet with me as I didn't have enough cash for all the stuff I wanted.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Buying merch at the concert itself was cash-only. If you wanted to pay by card, you had to access the website and pay that way, and get your swag delivered later. Was fortunate I took my tablet with me as I didn't have enough cash for all the stuff I wanted.
That's really good to know, thank you! I'm going to the NY concert and even if they run it differently, I'll be bringing cash just in case now.

mouflon

Awards
Just to add a little more as it comes back to me:

Lowest priced item was the t-shirt at £30. I think the most expensive was the Keyblade conductor wand, which was £45. Everything else somewhere between those prices, if I remember right. They did have a sheet of available items on each of the seats, but I chucked mine away once I got home so I don't have the exact prices to hand... d'oh.

Basically if you wanna buy lots of stuff, you're gonna need a big fat wallet. They also stated that everything except for the music album is also exclusive to the concert and won't be available to buy anywhere else.

I believe you could also only access the online shop (to pay by card) during the show; so you had to order just before the start, during the intermission or shortly after the show ended. You couldn't go on it the next day or whatever.

This may be different for other concerts, of course. This is just what London's was like. Also it was amazing and I'm now perpetually sad because I can't ever see it again, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back