• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lolol, Happy Birthday, brainy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Royale

manic
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Neko-chan!

Yes, our dear brainy_pigeon has turned 14 today.Everyone please make sure to wish her a happy birthday, or else.( Can't think of anything ''evil'' to say. xD)

Anyways, I really hope you have a wonderful day today and make sure to bug your parents until you get that iPod you been wanting. =D

Have a good one!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Happy Birthday, N e k o-chan!

Aww! Brainy's birthday! I hope you have a very cool birthday, and a awesome day!

Aly loves you!

~Aly
I know how you feel Royale, I can never think anything either. xD

brainy_pigeon

Aw, thanks to both of you<33.

And I think I will be getting that iPod. We'll just have to wait and see, though.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
BRAAAAAAAINY~

Happy Birthday! X3 <3

Royale

manic
lol I do this everyday now, im going to pick a random person out of the birthdays and give them a rep point! tomorrow could be you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAINY!!

I have to say that's really nice of you to do such a thing.

But, I'm afraid that's impossible because you do not have rep power, therefore you cannot give them rep. =]

G'day, sir.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
HOLAY CRAPITHIA?!?!?!?! BRAINY!!!!! -Glomps- Happy Birthday, Friend!!!!! XDD!!! Hope Your day is filled with awesomeness, and Pigeons with BIG Brains!!! XD! Lol

Back