• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol. :[

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
So every time someone says the word "bishie" I find myself giggling. I'm not sure if this is just a regional thing (no one else on the forum seems to know, but I know a lot of people IRL who do) but, there's an Italian (-American?) slang word that's pronounced exactly the same. And well, it refers to girl's and guy's "no-no" areas. I'm not sure how to spell it (I was spelling puttana as buthana for the longest time) but I think it may be derived from pisciatoio (pronounced bee-sha-too) which means toilet. But yah. Now everyone can giggle when they hear a hot guy referred to as a bishie, too!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHIE BISHE.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Wat.

I've never heard that slang before, what regions is it in?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Wat.

I've never heard that slang before, what regions is it in?

I'm from Boston. My whole family says it, and kids used to joke about it in school all the time. I'm not sure if our families originated from the same place in Italy, though. It could be slang invented by the Italian community around my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back