• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
Umm, I don't live near any of my friends and can't usually be driven over to their houses on the weekdays, so I can't "hang out" at all, whether at their place or outside at all. D:

And the shots at thing...well, you know how friends poke fun at each other? We do that, but I think about it and all of the things they poke fun at me for are true.

Yeah.

Morning Twilight

Wow, this so far has been some of the worst advice I've seen yet. Do not hit a kid, do not "Do it". For the anger thing, you just have to realize that there are always going to be jerks. That's just how it is. But life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. I would suggest taking up some physical activity. This, scientifically, has shown to help with depression and anger. So I personally love boxing, but you have to keep it in the ring or on the bag. For your depression and the poking fun of thing, you need to find yourself. If you know who you are and how great you are, then their poking fun is just poking, and that's all it'll be. I suggest looking into religion for this part. I personally, am Christian, so of course I'm going to suggest that one.

I started and run an organization that helps people with depression. We listen and accept. Whatever you've done or however you feel, we don't care. If you need someone to listen, we'll do it and support you. Warriors of the World is the name, or WOTW for short. www.freewebs.com/helmofsalvation. It's a group on myspace too. Post in the forums or e-mail, we're here if you need us.

Just as Planned

Ahh, I see. Well, I owned on CoD 4 last night. 20 kills a game, usually. :D MP5 is a sexy gun.
Well uh, there's your problem. Play less video games.

"Oh, I suck at life, but at least I'm semi-decent with the MP5."

That's the kind of attitude that causes the type of procrastination that leads people to not do anything worthwhile.

Rix

:)
Awards
talk to someone that is willing to talk to you and will listen about your problems.. If you don't know who you should talked to you can talk to me or some other persons on the forum or something:)

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
^ yeah I'd have to agree. Is there a counselor at your school you can talk to? It's hard but try not to let some things people say to you get the best of you. There's a lot of Aholes in the world. Just don't let them get to you because it will only get worse.

Q

Banned
Well uh, there's your problem. Play less video games.

"Oh, I suck at life, but at least I'm semi-decent with the MP5."

That's the kind of attitude that causes the type of procrastination that leads people to not do anything worthwhile.

Lol, I'm sorry I play about 1 hour a day on video games and the computer and then go out to try and find volunteer opportunities, and that I have homework to do as well, because of school

rly, must not be good enough for you I suppose.

jk4eva

Firstly, just wanted to say that I agree that it does suck when people make fun of you, and when you feel isolated the way you do. Just know that you're not alone when facing a problem like this.

There will always be people in life you come across that want to lower your self-esteem, ruin your mood, etc. You just have to find a way to overcome that, as hard as it might be at first.

Violence against other people is not the answer, remember that. But if you do feel like venting out physically, I believe someone mentioned boxing as an activity (I mean, a punching bag ;) )
And there are many other creative outlets to choose from to release your frustrations, like writing, playing games, listening to music. I find that doing the latter helps me to relax, and it does help. Maybe something else might work for you, but don't give up, at least.

Awards
...wow. What the hell?

Hitler didn't like the jews, so he killed them.

You don't like 6th graders, so you'll beat the shit out of them.

See the comparisons?

lol, Godwin's Law.

Anyway, depression is just a phase, and it happens to everyone, despite what they may say on the matter; no one's happy all the damn time. Just do whatever the hell you want to do, make yourself happy and ignore the big bad world for a while. That's all you really can do.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Or, I suggest, picking up the nearest 6th grader and pummeling the hell out of them. Cause you know, no one likes 6th graders. (No disrespect to any 6th graders on the forums...but really....you can get annoying.) And pudding always helps me cope with the hard times. Ohh...cake is nice...really. Hope that helps :)

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Anyway. . .

Everyone feels depressed, hell, I do pretty much every day. . .

Have you tried just getting away from everyone and screaming at the top of your lungs? That may help a bit. .

Or maybe just crying a bit, just let it all out.

Gankz

if ya still got this problem, add me on msn, i'm known to help people out with this pretty well, i used to feel like this but i was able to get over it :D

roxas-_-@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back