• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol sanctuary is hard to dance to.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sanctuary is pretty horrible....I like Passion though...

Most Surprising moment for me was...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
ROFL...You guys are too much..but I dance to it too..ITS HARD...the best part is when Sora is running up the stairs...thats always fun to act out in school(We have stairs)..but dancing to S&C is easy..I wonder why sanctuary is so hard..XD

MY HEARTS A BATTLE GROUND!!!!!!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
twiligh knight said:
thats fun my brother tried to dance but he fell on his face hahahahah. any way i would say the same thing when riku was xehanort's heartless and when sora
Spoiler Spoiler Show
THANK YOU...i thought I was the only person who noticed this..XD..I laughed my a@# off when I saw it

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
twiligh knight said:
thats fun my brother tried to dance but he fell on his face hahahahah. any way i would say the same thing when riku was xehanort's heartless and when sora
Spoiler Spoiler Show

(Actually he grabbed his belt) anyway, Sanctuary is not hard to dance to. Especially if you put some fun into it. No song is if you know how to dance to it.

bishojoKasume

dancing to sanctuary?? how can you do that? the song is super slow. It's not some remix like simple and clean.

well, most surprising moment, that moment when i first saw riku in the game and

the people who have played it knows why

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
bishojoKasume said:
dancing to sanctuary?? how can you do that? the song is super slow. It's not some remix like simple and clean.

well, most surprising moment, that moment when i first saw riku in the game and

the people who have played it knows why

It has a good beat. Especially that "My hearts a battleground"part. Do a mellow dance........

SoraGaurdian

twiligh knight said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ha. You're aren't alone. Yeah, it was his belt but still...XD

I think for me...it was actually that thing about DiZ. (hopefully most of you know what that thing is)

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
yeah i know it was his belt i'am not stupid!!! it just looked like he grabed his but!!! . any way my little brother tried to dance to it (agin, and here is the funny part) he was dancing on my bed and sliped and feel (agin) and and hit the end of it the did a flip on his back on thr ground hiting the dresser and all of my video games feell on top of him.!!!! LOL hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back