• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOL I almost died.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
We went to McDonalds yesterday because we had Free Food (Anything you want). Well, we took a while ordering and this white hillbilly (San Antonio is mostly hispanic and black) and he says to the cashier "What's takin so fu*kin long? I'm AMERICAN!! Born and raised in this city!" and she goes "Don't cuss. We can kick you out. Would you like that?". Well he complains some more, I'm laughing my face off right next to him. Well, they make him leave, and as hes leaving he yells, "Dun be suprised if I come back with a Machine Gun!" and I go, "I bet you can't afford one." (not to him of course.) So we see him leave on a damn BIKE! They call the cops, who chase him down on his bike back to the McDonalds and tackle him in the parking lot. I almost choked.

Klan members are so funny.

Spic Steve

Awards
Yea, I messed up on the title (somewhat).

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP Rednecks scare me...if they represent the majority of the country's population.

Spic Steve

Awards
I agree with tux. The few animes that are good are cancelled or on Digital Cable IMO.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That's horrible, good thing you made it out. Good thing I live up in the northern states, where those problems are not as great. Freakin redneck or what ever you want to call him. It would be funny if a black person said "Our ancestors been here for over 350 years, we are no less American then you are" I bet that would send him running.lol:nahnah:

Bobertknowsbest

I was sick today, so my whole body was sweating because I was so hot. I was red everywhere. Does that make me a redneck too?

DaDarkDude

lol. thats cool. i remember that in the ariport last year i saw like a cart pusher (whatever they call em) threatening someone so a cop came and started yelling at the cart pusher and they sat there arguing while the man just looked at the 2 confused. i laughed so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back