• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol Anti form so soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I was playing in beginner mode (yes, beginner mode, I do not care about the secret ending, I just want to get through the game as quick as possible and understand the entire story. lol) In my first visit to Beast's castle, In the final boss fight against Dark Thorn, I changed into Anti-form. How is that possible when I only Drive-d 4 times (to test it in hollow Bastion, to get down to imperial square in Land of Dragons, to fight Shan Yu, to fight Thresholder in Beast's Castle) I think It's weird, but then again it's crazy powerful, So I didn't entirley mind it. But how exactly does one get enough Anti points After playing for only 10 hours?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well, that IS pretty crazy. :D Well, that IS your strongest form at the end. Maybe you should get it earlier? XDD Sorry....

exile31

Angel's Prayer said:
But how exactly does one get enough Anti points After playing for only 10 hours?

The anti points only increase your chances of getting anti form. Even though you had a very small chance to get it you still had a chance which resulted in you getting anti form so early in the game.

SECRETHEART

Its definitely not your strongest form. So Sora is faster and seemingly more powerful, but when you're in the Anti-form your defense lowers a great deal plus there are other limits to Anti-form too. ITs definitely not the strongest form.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I was on proud, and the earliest I got it was the first time I went to Beast's Castle.

No, it's definitly not the best form. You cannot heal yourself, you can't revert back to normal, you can't use any magic, nor can you use your special abilites. i.e. high jump, glide etc etc. It seems great at the beginning because it is so powerful. But once you get through to TWTNW it's actually quite weak compared to other forms.

Biggy

Anti-form is a punishment for abusing your drives. It sucks. The first couple of times its new and interesting but while in a serious battle and anti pops up it is your worst nightmare. Cannot pick up HP balls, can't use reaction commands, can't revert, your defense weakens everytime you attack , and it eats up your entire drive guage D:

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I hate antiform so bad!!!! You cant get out of the form nor heal so it screws me over on bosses, like Xaldin.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I was fighting Xigbar and it triggered... Then he pwned me. :<

T

TheTerrorofDeath

|shady| said:
Sometimes it's a lifesaver though. It saved me once. o_O

Yeah it can help out when you cant really get any hits in, mainly because the form can counter and then do so many damn combos. I hate it when he does a combo and he wont stop when your not even hitting anything. It looks like he's having a seizure.

Lunar Knight

American Person
It saved me once. The first time I drove into Anti was the boss at Beat's Castle in your first visit. Can you revert in Proud Mode? In Standard you can revert when there are no enemies in sight.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
KEYblade_chain said:
It saved me once. The first time I drove into Anti was the boss at Beat's Castle in your first visit. Can you revert in Proud Mode? In Standard you can revert when there are no enemies in sight.
really? i usually turned in Anti when i was training wisdom at timeless river. after i finished mickey's house i went into the cornerstone place and i could never revert.
i also went into anti at beast's castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back