• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lol, according to my magaziene Sora is the biggest dork of 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_145

He's the biggest dork for the " Little Mermaid " songs...

lol, I thought it was funny anyway.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
yep, those darn songs. sora is a dork..not that's there's anything wrong with being dork,I'd know

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
you don't have to kid, I know I'm a dork. but Sora is too naive to realize it, which makes him even dorkier

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Atleast you accept it...sorry but I'm in a semi-good/annoyed mood...kinda wierd feeling, lol...

Graficcha

Well, not every dork manages to kick butt and have a girlfriend who's waiting for him at home at the same time...

And not every dork looks good in halloween-outfit... And not every dork gets to hang out with frikkin' Cloud or co-op with Auron XD

I could continue like this forever...

Oh yeah, he's a dork for sining hte songs, but he pulls it off in a dignified way!
Sora FTW!

_.:NaS:._

Poor Sora didn't the makers of KIngdom Hearts ever thought that they would ruin Sora's reputation by making him sing those crappy songs? lol

OmegaRaptor

actually your wrong. he's 4th dork of the year. i have the same magazine. here is the actual message.
"OMG Sora is teh best! Him and Riku and Kairi r gonna get married!" Save it. It doesn't matter if you kill thousands of Heartless, dual-wield keyblades, or fight alongside Auron. If you sing "Under The Sea" in full mermaid gear, you are one of the biggest dorks of the year. Period.
they even have the pic too with sora with a bunch of fishies and a cheesy smile on his face.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They try very hard to make it sound negative. Funny, no one is going to make it out to be negative. It's about time a dork was the main character of a game.

OmegaRaptor

this was in gameinformer magazine. and puck, a lot of the 10 dorks were main characters(and yes main, main characters).

Puck

Yet, I've noticed none of them have the fan support that Sora has.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Dude, seriously they are just songs! What is so wrong about them, I'm sure that once upon a time, you sang the same songs that Sora did. Even if you were younger than him, not only that, but Sora only did it to help out, to try to take away Ariel's curiousity of the outside world.

Puck

^Don't worry. This whole dork thing could actually increase Sora's popularity.

Khaston

Its true.

I mean he's not only dorky when he sings..

"Kairi's inside me?"

now thats dorky

:D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I guess that is true, but who knows......to me those words were kind of sentimental for him, but corny, in a good way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back