What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Loki (2021) - Thor: The Dark World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reaction score
Awards
I actually quite like that theory and it explains the blond hair, though the question becomes why is this Enchantress labeled as a Loki variant?
She's a schemer so it helps with her plans if they think it's Loki instead of her.

That's how the Master does it from Doctor Who.

Just a theory.

I'm very intrigued to see what will become of this. Wonderfully enough though, it'll for sure give us some more development for Loki, and I'm very excited for that!

Reaction score
Awards
Bringing in Kid Loki is a way to recast Loki and keep him in the MCU.
And I also love how these shows are laying the groundwork for the multiverse so as not to confuse the general public. So they should be able to understand the concept of seeing a younger version of Loki, ya know?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6