• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Loki (2021) - The Bi-Frost Giant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Episode 5 was pretty fun but it's similar to episode 3. So your mileage may vary depending on how you felt about episode 3. But I enjoyed it and I'm excited about next week's episode.

@Luminary
Honestly I'm guessing it's gonna be another Loki Variant mixed in with Kang references.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Episode 5 was pretty fun but it's similar to episode 3. So your mileage may vary depending on how you felt about episode 3. But I enjoyed it and I'm excited about next week's episode.

@Luminary
Honestly I'm guessing it's gonna be another Loki Variant mixed in with Kang references.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Funny thing is the Agent of Asgard comic from 2015 did have Doctor Who vibes. So it's a long time coming ;).

Unfortunately I agreed with the video. It's sad but true.

PS- definitely check out the comic if you can.

@Luminary
Fair enough. I prefer Kang to another Loki Variant but I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisXIII

Awards

Funny thing is the Agent of Asgard comic from 2015 did have Doctor Who vibes. So it's a long time coming ;).

Unfortunately I agreed with the video. It's sad but true.

PS- definitely check out the comic if you can.

@Luminary
Fair enough. I prefer Kang to another Loki Variant but I'm just pointing out the possibilities.
What is the name of the comic?

D

Deleted member 246005

What is the name of the comic?
Loki: Agent of Asgard(2014). It's written by Al Ewing and the art is by Lee Garnet.

If people are curious about kid loki and how he killed Thor, I'd recommend Journey into Mystery(2012) by Kieron Gillen.

Granted these two series should be read together than seperately.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
giphy.gif

What a finale. The next 5 months until Spider-Man are going to be really tough now

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Jonathan Majors absolutely crushed it. I can’t wait to see what he does going forward as different variants of Kang. That was so satisfying to have a theory of a big character showing up come to pass after many were saying it was just another Mephisto.

I wonder if we could see season 2 before Quantumania since that’s not until 2023.

D

Deleted member 246005

I thought it was a decent finale and I'm looking forward to season 2.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

LostArtist

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I just started watching this series, and I'm already loving it. Although, being KH-obsessed continues to be a problem. Every time they mention the TVA, I'm thinking Terra, Ven and Aqua. 😂

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I was finally able to watch Loki. Props to Owen Wilson. He did such a great job.

I'm a little bummed it was only 6 episodes long, but I look forward to season 2. I guess I can read the millions of fan theories on Kang to pass the time 😂

Back