• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Login-names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke_x

I'm not too sure if this is in the right section-thing - sorry if i is ...
I was also trying to find a thread like this so another apology if there was already one ...

Anyhoo, some peoples names seem to be a different colour and I realise there is a ranking system on the number of posts you have submitted. I was just wondering how many posts until you change from rank-to-rank??

Thanks people.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
919 until you hit Premium 2k more till you hit plat, got it?

Almost forgot , you can also change the description above your name when you hit premium. But for you that's going to take a while. And the text that you have now increases as your post count does. Check out the FAQ (which can be found in my signature) for more details.

Daisuke_x

910 until you hit Premium 2k more till you hit plat, got it?

Almost forgot , you can also change the description above your name when you hit premium. But for you that's going to take a while. And the text that you have now increases as your post count does. Check out the FAQ (which can be found in my signature) for more details.
Awesome, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back