• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Logical Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
just so people see what i mean...

th_untitled.jpg
[/img]

EDIT: too small, i'll get a bigger one

untitled.jpg

what's green is correct, what's red is incorrect

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The fan made copy of the symbol is wrong, not that's it a big deal or anything.

So your saying the Unbirth symbol made by SE is wrong and some counterfeit one is correct?
216px-Newsymbollowres.jpg

This famous picture was made by a fan, to show what the symbol looked like after it was first seen. Since Cameras weren't allowed in when the symbol was first seen a fan made a copy based on memory. They left off the curve.

TerraFTW!

just so people see what i mean...

th_untitled.jpg
[/img]

EDIT: too small, i'll get a bigger one

untitled.jpg

what's green is correct, what's red is incorrect

Yeah I no doubt see what you mean. But I still, in my opinion, Think the card and the Unbirth symbol DO look similar in some way (if you cut it up, mix it around, and shit lol)

Pratiko

Awards
Lulz no, edited.

Damn 25 characters need.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah I no doubt see what you mean. But I still, in my opinion, Think the card and the Unbirth symbol DO look similar in some way (if you cut it up, mix it around, and shit lol)

i just think it's denial. the way you explained it sounded very sarcastic

devastater147

I don't know if the premise of BBS would be memories since Nomura stated that Memories were the premises of 358/2 days I think memories are what link the games together but thats it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't know if the premise of BBS would be memories since Nomura stated that Memories were the premises of 358/2 days I think memories are what link the games together but thats it.

i dotn think so.... i think it's

Xigbar when Xigbar saw Xion in the form of ventus because of a memory he had

so i do believe because dsome members have memories about BBS but i dotn think it's memory theme that links the two

devastater147

technically beacause he saw Xion as Ventus since it's a memory so thats how there connected by memories and more oblivously

Allister Rose

French Lover
devastater147;4300133[COLOR=Black said:
][/COLOR]technically beacause he saw Xion as Ventus since it's a memory so thats how there connected by memories and more oblivously

yes. but i'm not saying that the theme of memory are connected. only that memory is involved.

devastater147

that what I meant just that they are connected through memory(ies) I didn't mean its the premise of both games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back