• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LoC's Interesting Note of the Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I just liked the sound of that title. I doubt this will be a regular thing, though if it is, sweet.

Anyway, every week, I honestly find some interesting topics to discuss. Some are more controversial than others... but this one applies to General Discussion.

Thursday: Twitter’s Angriest Day - TIME NewsFeed

Yeah, apparently according to this study, Twitter's angriest day is Thursday.

However.. I've found that this not only applies to Thursday. I've noticed over the past few months that at least, for me, most of the people I know on any Social Networking site are angrier on Thursday...

So why do you suppose that is?

I for one, believe it's because Thursday is kind of that rut for most people. Monday is just depressing, not angry. Tuesday you're awake and usually doing well. Wednesday can get angsty, but you realize you're halfway through the week. Thursday... Well, it's angry. Friday, everyone is just eager to get the hell outta' Dodge.

Anyway, discuss what you think about this, why you think about this, or whatever.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Angry on Thursdays!
Are you saying I'm angry!
I AM PERFECTLY CALM!
COME OVER HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back