• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Locations of Dream Eaters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault Hunter

Hey guys,

So I was trying to find Rampant Fantasy, and found out that only Iceguin drops it. The only place I remember battling one was in Traverse Town in the back roads. Went back there, and no Iceguins! So I googled and searched for a long time, looked at all kinds of guides, and there is NO guide or anything of the sort that tells where these guys spawn! It is a lot to ask for, and atm I really just want to know where Iceguins spawn, but of course all the Dream Eaters spawning locations would be amazing. I don't know why there isn't a guide out there..

Thanks ;)

Vault Hunter

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If you're looking for Iceguin Aces, go to Prankster's Paradise. The world is essentially teeming with those creatures... so much that some actually mobbed and killed me once.

Vault Hunter

Lol! Alright I could try that. Any idea where there might be a guide or something involving the locations? I'm bound to need another location soon. I did find a guide where the guy had that section of his guide "coming soon" haha but that's about as close as I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back