• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Location..Locaion..new world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

Lilo and stitch would have been a boring world, by the way it might still be in it nothing was confirmed, what the hell could have sora done in lilo and stitch world. think about it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
IF_IL_II_IP said:
yes wtf is a tron lol? all i know is that its about a bunch of robotic shit and i agree with KH_ROCKS they shoulda put a lilo and stitch world instead. it woulda been so much better then a world full of computers and electronics.

Wait so making character animation and cg back rounds was dumb? How is that seeing as that is ALL THAT KH IS!

lilo in stitch is a boring movie and would be a boring world, few battles, few enemies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Tron to sum it up was a an antivirus program for a computer, in the movie. In real life it was an 8-bit video game that was like snake (look at the games in your cell phone and youll find it) in which you rode in a motorcycle and made a barrier that you tried to run into and make your run into instead. Another version of this game was you were in tanks and moved and shot at each other. Not much of a storylin but hey it kept the kids busy.

Now the movie Tron is a completely different story. In this film is the programmer of the Tron games. His programming and game ideas are stolen by another guy in the company he works with and he was fired for not turning one in on time. Somehow he found out there was a viral program going around trying to essetially take over the world. This viral program saw what he did and transfered into the computer by means of molecular breakdown. Once inside he was able to find his program he made and together they went after the evil virus known onluy as the master computer. Once purified the comp world was restored to its former brilliance and the day was saved. The main character found his game programming got everything straightened out and was rehired. and everyone left the movie theaters happy... at least I did.

Anyway Tron was the name of the code the main character and his program used to purify th Master Computer.

My point Leon is most likely fighting the MC's lackeys outside the comp world and Sora and friends were zapped in by th MC.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
pwn3d to the max said:
lilo in stitch is a boring movie and would be a boring world, few battles, few enemies.
What the hell is wrong with you. Stitch was a good movie you oblivously don't have taste. Any way stich is going to be world. Haven't you seen the new trailer. But i'm off the subject that is the tron world, squall is in the tron world, and No, we do not know why the hell is in it!

Box_ghost

I don't believe it is Tron world.
Because Nomura said that the elements of one worls cant interact with another. So even IF Tron world is in Hallow Bastion, they wouldn't interact with each other.

Basic Universal Rule in real life, AND in Kingdom Hearts 1!

DarkKai

itts most def Tron but what i wanna know is what is Leon doin there? but something else though if he was in the Tron world wouldnt he be wearing those suits or w/e? (sorry i dont know much bout Tron)

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
unknown_boy said:
What the hell is wrong with you. Stitch was a good movie you oblivously don't have taste. Any way stich is going to be world. Haven't you seen the new trailer. But i'm off the subject that is the tron world, squall is in the tron world, and No, we do not know why the hell is in it!
Just because Stitch was in the trailer doesnt mean there's going to be a stitch world.It could've been a summon or something.

Kel_Droma

wow u guys dont know sci fi lol the robots squall is killing might of been taken over by the master computer the main enemie of tron and those robots are like a self defense wep against the heartless. squall is still in hallow bastion.

Zophar

unknown_boy said:

No Stich was crap, that was one of the worse movies I have ever seen. Finding Nemo was better than THAT. Are you blind or something? Stitch is in KH2 but it's not confirmed if he has a world or not. He was fighting in the same damn place that we see Rikku, Yuna, Cloud, Sora, Donald, and Goofy fighting all of those heartless. The ground he is standing on is the same color and the same type of texture as the ground that the characters mentioned above were standing on. Stitch will most likely be a character that doesn't have a world like Beast in KH1. Plus I agree with Pwn3d, A lilo and Stich world would be as boring as hell.

Tron on the other hand is a more interesting place. It's something new and different from what we have seen in the Kingdom Hearts universe so far. The world looks cool, the characters look cool, and that attack used in the trailer was so freakin' awesome.... ooooooh pretty lights...

Anyway as for where Leon is my guess is that it is a new world. Or maybe he is paying a visit to the Tron world.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
He son the outside of the computer that Sora and comp are zapped into. GEEZZ. How many times must I say this. Where else would be? Last thing I heard about HB is that Leon and comp were trying to rebuild it. This means stuff isn't working. I also don't remeber seeing robots at HB in KH1. Anyway judging from the new scan Leon can apparently talk to you while you are in th Tron world. Most likely this points to the fact that Leon is on the outside of th comp Sora and co. are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back