• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Location..Locaion..new world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Location.jpg

I am officially interested in this area Leon is in..it definatly looks like another original world..or it could be somewhere we already know about.. what do you think?

DJFirewolf

Actually, now that I look at it again, I see no question about it. It's definately the Tron world. Just odd that Squall's costume's the same.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I never saw the movie, or heard of tron, till now on the scan and people were all "TRON OMG TRON" and all this other Tron stuff... another question..

Wtf is a Tron?

KH_ROCKS

Xaldin said:
I never saw the movie, or heard of tron, till now on the scan and people were all "TRON OMG TRON" and all this other Tron stuff... another question..

Wtf is a Tron?

I've never heard of it either but personally I think it looks like a stupid world. They should have put a Lilo and Stitch world instead. BTW what is a Tron?

d_fallen_1

Xaldin said:
Location.jpg

I am officially interested in this area Leon is in..it definatly looks like another original world..or it could be somewhere we already know about.. what do you think?

Itz most likely another area in hollow Bastion. Remember, Squall wants to revive it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
KH_ROCKS said:
I've never heard of it either but personally I think it looks like a stupid world. They should have put a Lilo and Stitch world instead. BTW what is a Tron?
Wait you say it is dumb and yet you have never heard of it? That is one of the dumbest things i have every heard. Without Tron there would be no technolgy to make the characters, and it would make the game boring. If you knew that it made the technology and it made what makes the game it wouldn't be as bad as you think.

Lilo and stitch would be a good world, but it isn't nessacary.You get stitch and other things from many movies so why are you complaining? Was there any battles of any real importace to the game? No, there wasn't so it would be bad to put it in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back