• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So what I’m assuming happened here is that either Disney or somebody paid for some ad space to get the game promoted during their news segment, or somebody responsible for programming likes KH and made it as filler in case they needed a segment that day to fill in some time lol

HakaishinChampa

Awards
So what I’m assuming happened here is that either Disney or somebody paid for some ad space to get the game promoted during their news segment, or somebody responsible for programming likes KH and made it as filler in case they needed a segment that day to fill in some time lol
My local fox news has an hour long segment that talks about Pop Culture and Viral Videos

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My local fox news has an hour long segment that talks about Pop Culture and Viral Videos
Oh that’s super fun. Idk what mine does now since I don’t have cable to watch local channels, but I remember back when I did watch news our little pop culture segment was like 5-10 minutes as a highlight reel because we had programming later in the morning focused on that as its own show. But that’s because it’s LA and we thrive on Hollywood gossip apparently?

NEOFuddyDuddy

Awards
One thing I realized about having no cable now is that I'm limited to a lot of streaming. There are shows that are on syndication that can be also be viewed on a channel's respective website, but ONLY if you have bought a cable package from your provider, which really sucks. You can imagine not being able to catch up on shows because I'd have to wait forever for them to get on streaming platforms, but there are *ahem* "other methods".

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
Never knew that Fox News done all of that. I actually never knew anything about Fox News before reading this except the channel name. After learning about all this I would rather this not being associated with the KH series
Yeah. Again, like Sign said, it's only a subsidiary of Fox, which isn't that bad. But yes, Fox News is, quite frankly, evil. They've done far more harm to America than every single terrorist group combined could ever have dreamed of doing themselves. I would unironically rank some of their most popular commentators like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Candace Owens right up there with sociopaths like Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer. That might be a radical statement for some, but I stand by it. Those people are monsters.

RonaldPoe

Awards
I love that KH is getting positive attention like this. However I feel this thread has already gotten way too political and negative for comfort (something I feel this site should try to avoid). I don't like Fox News either. In fact I feel like all the main News shows are awful, repetitive, and spread way too much hate. I feel this thread definitely deserves a good lock.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mm, RonaldPoe is right. If y’all want to talk about how awful Fox News is, we have our Help - World News - Politics section for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back