• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Local Fox news affiliate covers the Kingdom Hearts series being released on PC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think it’s cool that Fox News covered this! In my opinion, any good representation or coverage for the series is welcome. I hope we get at least a few new fans of Kingdom Hearts now that it’s available across PC, PlayStation 4/5, and even Xbox. I’m not expecting a groundbreaking amount of new fans or anything, but hopefully we’ll get at least a few.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Kingdom Hearts was advertised on the news that is awesome. Would of never expected that to happen. It would be good if this made more people want to check out the games as it‘s always great to see more people get into the series.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Fox new is really trying to redefine its audience. XD

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Ick! Fox News... I despise them just as much as I despise BuzzFeed; opposite sides of the spectrum and I think they're both cringe-inducing garbage that needs torching.

Still...publicity is publicity, and you guys know what they say about that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fox News?
Isn't that the shitpot of a "news" channel which helped Trump spread his hate propaganda and which is constantly lying and spreading fake news to cater to the "arch conservative" bullshit worldview which is completely detached from reality?

Like QAnon, Corona deniers, bible thumpers, white supremacists and all that ilk?
Didn't they just a day ago or so whine about the white cop who murdered George Floyd getting treated "unfairly"?

Yikes yikes...that is kind of "mainstream" media coverage KH could do without I think.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Fox News?
Isn't that the shitpot of a "news" channel which helped Trump spread his hate propaganda and which is constantly lying and spreading fake news to cater to the "arch conservative" bullshit worldview which is completely detached from reality?
Fox News isn't always equal Fox News. The more local variants are less crazy depending on where you are. In my mom's home town San Diego, some of the Fox News segments actually seems sane and not like lightly veiled white supremacy.
I think the actual news arm of this "news" channel isn't always awful, but I also don't think it's all that great.
My mom was confused as to why I thought they were so awful, until she saw their opinion shows.

Still this isn't an association I personally would want.

AegisXIII

Awards
When I first heard Disney was acquiring Fox, I thought they were aquiring Fox News and i was like: whaaaaaaaaat?
But actually 20th century fox and fox news were part of the same entity originally, no?

PrettyGuard

Awards
When I first heard Disney was acquiring Fox, I thought they were aquiring Fox News and i was like: whaaaaaaaaat?
But actually 20th century fox and fox news were part of the same entity originally, no?
This clarifies things up.

"Disney executives have cut the word "Fox" from their 20th Century Fox film studio in an apparent bid to distance it from operations of the previous owner, Rupert Murdoch."

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51160219

AegisXIII

Awards
Watching Tucker Carlson talk about Kingdom Hearts would honestly feel like watching a serial rapist play with my dog.
But if you think about it, while the rapist is playing with your dog, he isn't hurting anyone. So as long as Carlson is trying to explain the lore of KH (which can take up to 9 years), he is not talking about other stuff. 😂

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
But if you think about it, while the rapist is playing with your dog, he isn't hurting anyone. So as long as Carlson is trying to explain the lore of KH (which can take up to 9 years), he is not talking about other stuff. 😂
Right, that's what I mean. Nothing nefarious would be going on, but the association would still be really uncomfortable.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Fox News?

Like QAnon, Corona deniers, bible thumpers, white supremacists and all that ilk?
Didn't they just a day ago or so whine about the white cop who murdered George Floyd getting treated "unfairly"?

Yikes yikes...that is kind of "mainstream" media coverage KH could do without I think.
Never knew that Fox News done all of that. I actually never knew anything about Fox News before reading this except the channel name. After learning about all this I would rather this not being associated with the KH series

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Never knew that Fox News done all of that. I actually never knew anything about Fox News before reading this except the channel name. After learning about all this I would rather this not being associated with the KH series
Again, it's not that Fox News.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, local Fox channels are not the same as Fox News.

Local Fox channels and affiliates are just your standard local news networks that also air TV shows like Empire or whatever comes on Fox these days.

This is not the same as having KH on FOX NEWS, the shit conservative media channel that brainwashes your parents.

Edit: I’ve edited the title to reflect that this is a Fox affiliate and not Fox News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back