• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
These look nice, as per usual. I actually never noticed how "cel shaded" Soras Keyblades look in Timeless River.

It's almost ironic how Port Royale-the most graphically advanced-looking world on the PS2-is probably now gonna look the most limited on PS3 aside from some texture upgrades.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, can we all just slow down for a moment and acknowledge the fact that Chicken Little made it in to this game?

That movie was sooooooooo bad. It was during that time when Disney was completely worthless if it weren't for the fact that they distributed Pixar films.

Chicken Little was added into KH2 for the purpose to get people to care about the film. It didn't work 8D

Not everything from the transition was bad. (ignoring Atlantis & Treasure Planet which are simply perfect and underrated) Brother Bear was a pretty good film, though not extremely fantastic. Meet the Robinsons was a good step in the right direction and a really fun film. We could have did without Chicken Little or Home on the Range, though.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
These look great and all, but so did KH 1.5's bullshots and we all know how the final game looked. Until the game releases I'm taking these pictures with a grain of salt. Even the demo didn't look as good as these.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These look great and all, but so did KH 1.5's bullshots and we all know how the final game looked. Until the game releases I'm taking these pictures with a grain of salt. Even the demo didn't look as good as these.

Haha, speak for yourself. The demo I played at E3 looked just as fantastic as these shots.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Haha, speak for yourself. The demo I played at E3 looked just as fantastic as these shots.

Did it? I did watch it in HD, but I guess it was because I watched it on Youtube and hadn't played it yet for myself. If it's true then, it does look impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back