• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LML Love My Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
LMyLife.com - Because life is awesome

Today, my girlfriend says she was pregnant. So I punched her in the stomach. She got mad and dumped me. Either way its not my problem anymore. LML!!

Today, I got home from my 2nd tour in Iraq. My girlfriend broke up with me for another soldier while I was still there. Five minutes ago I found out that the same guy she dumped me for died in Iraq. LML

Last week, I was at the bar and there was this really drunk girl. I told her I was the bouncer and needed to see her ID. She gave me her whole wallet and I said thank you and I took her wallet and left, she didn't even notice! I'm still destroying her credit score today! LML

Last week I told my girlfriend she should wear her skirts shorter, she said ok I will if you wear your pants shorter. I pulled up my pants to my knees thinkin' she'd play fair and put on a really short skirt. But instead she just looked at my pants around my knees and said "ok, I get it," and put on a skirt that came down to her knees. I got mad, and raped her.

I have been stealing from my company. The management finally caught on, but blamed the wrong guy, who ended up getting fired. This guy was my supervisor, who I hated very much, and I ended up getting his job.

H

Haxon

FMYLIFE is a great website, ive had many lulz there

Hopefully LMYLIFE ends up being just as good, although it doesnt seem like it right now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This shit's funny as. Why are there more 'You really suck's than 'I salute you's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back